🪩🍸Chapter 2🍸🪩

Rindou pov

It was the night before the wedding and I was at the club with the guys when one of the workers came over.

"Mr Haitani, there's a girl at the bar asking for you"

"I'm not working tonight. if there's a problem you take it up with your supervisor" I told her.

"Mr Haitani it's quite urgent, the lady said her name is y/n?"

I frowned when I heard the name. Was this the same y/n I was supposed to be marrying in the morning? I got up and went to the bar. A girl who was about 5,3 stood in a black sparkly dress with white stilettos and a white "bride to be" cross body banner on and a tiara...

"Here he is miss" the bartender smiles before going back to work.

"You said your name is y/n?" I asked

"Oh thank god you're here. Yes hi Rindou sorry I know we aren't ment to meet until tomorrow but I really need you to help me here" she says

"Okay calm down, what's happened?" I asked

She turned around and a guy was staring right at her.

"See that guy...that's my ex..."

"Post you don't need to say anymore," I say.

I got my phone out and called for security and got the guy escorted out.

"Thank you.." she says

"What were you thinking on coming to one of the top clubs in Tokyo! You're in literal danger of your ex stalking you and you're just out here clubbing!" I frowned

"Why are you so upset?" she asked

"I'm frustrated because you're now a major responsibility In my life and you're fucking tiny! You have hardly anything on you and your 5,3! Anyone could do anything to you and you got no way of defending yourself! What would you have done if I hadn't been here tonight huh?"

"So I'm just not aloud to go out with my friends for my bridal shower?" She asked

I sighed and pulled her into the back and into my office.

"I'm not saying that, but given your circumstances I don't think you should be putting yourself in a vulnerable position" I say.

"You seem like kind of a douche" she frowned

"Think of me as a Douche all ya want princess, but from tomorrow you're gonna be my wife, meaning I have a responsibility to keep you safe which I promised I'd do. I ain't a man who likes to break his promise either" I say

"What are you doing?" She asked as I grabbed the phone.

"Calling you and your friends a car" I say

"The hell it's only 8pm!"

"It's a party car idiot. I'd rather yous be driving around enjoying yourselves than be here" I say.

"Why don't you let us up into VIP? You own the place right?" She says

"Nice try missy, you ain't setting foot into VIP till the papers are signed" I say

"Why?"

"Because. Sweetheart. My big bro is up there and he will definitely snitch to my old man that I saw you before the wedding. And You are forbidden fruit." I say.

"Forbidden fruit huh?"

"Mhm, so I'll get you a limo, and you and your friends can have all the fun you want till 12am then I want you home. And in bed and get that beauty sleep for tomorrow. It's not very lady like to have a sloppy bride giving her first impression" I winked.

"Okay" she giggles.

"This encounter never happened alright. Now go on the cars out front, tell the driver your name and he'll let you in" I told her.

"Thank you Mr Haitani, see you tomorrow" she smiled before leaving the office.

I sighed and shook my head. She was definitely gonna have my hands full starting from tomorrow.