🪩🍸chapter 8🍸🪩

Rindou POV

When I finally got to where y/n was I got out the car and saw her sat outside a bar on a park bench with her friends and Koko was a bit away with Inui talking to a guy who I assumed was y/n Ex.

"Y/n!"

She saw me and immediately ran to me and hugged me.

"You okay? What happened! Did he hurt you? I swear god I'll kill him"

"H-he tried to feel me up...rindou I'm sorry i shouldn't have gone into the bar..." she says.

"Shh calm down it's okay, is that him there?" I asked

She nods, I left her with Cassidy and walked over.

"Ah great more guys being called, who the fuck are you!" Her ex scoffed.

I grabbed his shirt and quickly grabbed my gun, pressing it against where his spleen is.

"Fucking touch or come near my wife again and I'll blow your fucking spleen out got it." I threatened

"Please you're all bark no bite" he snickered

"He's a Haitani, the Haitanis don't bluff man, he's serious" Inui says

"Dead serious" Koko added.

"Ah you think your tough cause you're some hot shot owning his own night club. y/n knows better than to get with some man whore who own a club filled with drunk sluts. She was one herself. Still is" her ex laughed.

I wasn't taking any of his shit and shot a warning shot into his thigh making him drop down. I got down on his level and made him look at me.

"I'll say this one more time. buddy. Stay the fuck away from my wife. Of it won't be your thigh next time."

I then got up and dust my clothes off and put my gun away walking back to y/n.

"Let's go sweetheart."

Once in the car she looked at me stunned

"Y-you shot him! Rindou you had a gun and you shot him! In the middle of the street and In broad daylight light!"

"Relax. Okay it's a BB nerf Gun," I lied.

Wasn't seriously about to tell her I had a real hung gun on me. I put it back in the glove box and pulled away from the street. I had a few more things to do at the club so y/n just stayed in my office with me.

While on the phone The bars supervisor knocked and came in.

"Mr Haitani, there two cops wanted to speak to you" she says.

Y/n cleared at me and I sighed

"Gotta call you back Koko, coppers here" I say

After hanging up the coppers walked in,

"Mr Haitani, we have a few questions we would like to ask regarding Mr Makoto saigiku"

"Mr Saigiku? Name doesn't ring a bell" I say blankly.

"The man you allegedly shot in the leg? Does that ring a bell to you?" The other officer asked.

"Ah him, the perverted man who wouldn't leave my darling wife alone while enjoying her day out with her friends and tried to inappropriately touch her. That shot was a warning to leave her alone," I stated.

"So you admit to shooting Mr Saigiku?" The officer asked

"I did, but it was within reason, you would just step back and watch the love of your life be harassed sexually by some man at the bar would you. Not to mention that even after I told him to stay away from her he laughed and called me a bluff. Nobody likes being called a bluff so they?" I retorted.

"W-well no they don't, look Mr Haitani what you did was assault.."

"I know, and I will hold my hands up to that and openly take responsibility" I say holding my arms up.

"But you said he was sexually harassing your wife?" The other asked

"He was, my wife is a very small and vulnerable young woman who is unimaginably beautiful as you can see," I say motioning to y/n.

The officers looked at her and nodded.

"I only did what I thought was needed to protect my wife"

They nodded again and sighed

"Alright we'll let you off with a warning Mr Haitani, we know about your reputation so behave yourself, Mrs Haitani please keep your husband under control. Have a good day sir and ma'am"

After they left I just went back to what I was doing on the computer when y/n slammed it shut.

"The fuck was that!" She asked

"I told the truth didn't I?" I stated

"he tried to touch me! He didn't actually do it and you made it out as if I was fucking R*ped Rindou!"

"Would you rather I go to jail or He goes under investigation" I asked

"You said it was a toy BB Nerf gun. That was a real hand gun Rindou what is wrong with you! You're just carrying that around with you!"

"So not only did you lie to me back there, you manipulated the police into letting you off on warning, you never refer to me as your "darling wife" not even to Ran or to either of our parents. You lied way to easily just there what is going on!"

"I got it handled y/n so leave it alone" I say

"No Rindou. if you want this marraige to work I need to trust you and know what fucking games you're playing. Coming home at 4am is not something that's relating the club. Not what you've been there all day and the router says that the manager Cerry is going to be in. So what are you hiding Rindou!"

"I told you y/n I have a lot of work outside of the clubs business. You can't expect me to be home at 8pm every night"

"No I don't. But you're my husband and I want some communication on your where about!" She yelled.

The door opened and Ran walked in but stopped

"Is this a bad time-"

"yes it is..." I say

"Ran I need you to tell me what the fuck is going on with your brother. He shot my ex and lied to the cops! Why does he have a gun! And how can he just lie to the cops!" Y/n asked

"You shot her ex!?"

"It was in the right he'll be fine" I say

"Not the point you shot someone infront of y/n!" Ran says through gritted teeth.

"If you aren't going to tell me what's going on Rindou then you're not coming home. It's as simple as that" y/n threatened

"You're not serious-"

She grabbed my car keys and nodded.

"Dead serious. If you're coming home later then you better be sitting me down and telling me the truth."

I didn't even get the chance to reply before she stormed out my office.

"Need a place to stay?" Ran asked

"....yes...."