Chapter 1

3rd person POV:

A young woman was walking down the street scrolling through her phone with quite the bored look

''Who made me a princess' hasn't updated yet? Awww'

The woman thought with a pout soon forming on her lips before she caught something on the lenses of her glasses, a young girl walking across the street with head phones as a truck came blaring toward the girl. The woman's eyes widen in surprise as she immediately jumped towards the girl

"LOOK OUT!"

The woman scream making the girl stop and take off her headphones just as The woman pulled the girl close in attempt to brace the girl from the crash which didn't help much, it ended in a flash with a older woman holding a young girl close to her cold body with both of them bleeding out from their many injuries.

Soon both woke up in a place they found unfamiliar but not unsafe, it looked like a room with everything looking like the sky with its cloud and blueness.

"Where am I...?"

The girl spoke up confused as she looked down in her hands noticing the blood

"oh.. I'm dead.."

She mumbled before looking over at the older woman

"No! I dragged you with me! I'm so sorry!"

The girl scream in shock as she quickly hugged the older woman In sympathy, The older woman gently petted her head as she said

"Don't worry, worry more about where we are"

The older woman said gently looking around and scanning the area before a white light engulfed the duo blinding their fields of visions while them making them disappear out of sight from the sky room.

Moments later the older woman woke up in a bed that was incredibly comfortable and was a lavish color of purple, The woman saw the blonde curls in her field of vision making her shocked and confused by it as the hair was quite different from her normal hair, She then got up from her sleeping position soon noticing the crib in her far left making her eyes widen as she quickly stood up walking over to the crib peering in curiously only to have her mouth wide in shock looking down a baby who looked just as confused as she did...

To Be Continued....