Chapter 2

3rd POV

After recovering from the initial shock of seeing the baby, The woman picked up the baby carefully placing them against her warm body to generate some body heat.

As sweet as sugar was the moment it was soon cut short when blood curdling screams were heard making the woman's eyes widen, she looked around before moving over quickly to a painting noticing it opened and had a crawl space inside.

She sucked it up getting in and closing the panting behind for a long time as someone entered and exited her room multiple time, that's when she notice a mark on her hand it looked similar to the one Sebastian Michaelis had on his hand..

The woman had one thought
'who's stupid idea was it to get this tattoo?'
She thought trying to convince herself that it wasn't a actual mark but just a Tattoo..

She waited patiently with the baby who was looking around curiously as her momma waited for the intruder to be gone, The woman soon got out of the crawl space noticing the intruder was hopefully gone from the place.

She moved out of the room into a large bedroom where many corpses of woman were and a maid with brown hair and blue eyes kneeled holding a blonde baby

"Just what are you doing? Letting a newborn see such a disgusting sight? Sebastian."

She said finally knowing the Manhwa she was in due to the maid's face, it was Lillian York.

As she snapped her fingers, a man with slighter longer black hair, and piercing red eyes appeared in a butler uniform bowing
"Clean up to mess, Immediately."

"Yes My Mistress.."

He said before immediately starting to clean up the body's, The woman walked up to Lily who was shaking

"I'm sorry Madam... Diana.. has passed... Your majesty was in raged and killed almost all the concubines.."

Lillian said in a shaky voice as a frown appeared on The woman's face as she took the Blonde baby from Lillian's arms properly carrying her

"Though yes, Diana's unfortunate passing makes me unbelievably sad. She left life in place of her and we just care for the child, what is her name?"

"She was named Athansia De Alger Obelia.."

"To not rise suspicions, refer to her as Athy De Rosette is anyone asks.."

WHO MADE ME THE PRINCESS'S SISTEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara