Chapter 3

2nd POV

Your eyes fluttered opened from the previous sleep that took place, You felt yourself being carried which made you quite confused. As lifting your head was proven difficult, you opted for moving her head around which had your eyes covered by a large soft warm feminine hand as a sweet, mature yet stern voice rang through your ears.

"oh my, you are quite active for how young you are Aurora"

The voice said obviously making you confused, your name was Y/N not Aurora like sleeping beauty tf? But with how warm the arms were, you soon drifted off to sleep.

3rd person

The older woman soon took her hand off the young infant's eyes as she was slightly confused herself, how did she know the name of the baby? Well it's a nice name and a name of a princess meaning "Dawn" in Latin.

"Lady Leila, what are you planning to do with the young princess..?"

Lillian asked a bit nervous for the princess as the stoic woman turned towards Lillian making the brunette jump a bit

"As Diana would've wanted, I will take care and love Athastasia as if she was my own like Aurora."

The woman said before walking out of the room and to her bedroom, she paused looking at the small baby crib and lack of baby needs as well as toys. She sighed a bit before opening her mouth

"Sebastian."

"Yes Mistress?"

The man came out of seemingly no where as the woman spoke up once more

"Obtain a larger crib for the princesses, as well as toys. Shiny jewels and any baby accessories, use the De Rosette funds."

The woman said holding the baby as the butler nodded, Leila smiled as bit as soon as no one was in the rooms. She moved over to the bed as she muttered

"You babies can sleep with mommy tonight.."