𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄

ɪɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛᴀᴘᴇs.

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ

ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ

╰┈➤ ¡! ❞𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒:𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧(𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚, 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬)

╰┈➤ ¡! ❞𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒:
𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧(𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚, 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬)

𝐠𝐞: 𝟑𝟎(𝐬𝟏)-𝟒𝟐(𝐒𝟏𝟐)
𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝟓'𝟔
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧(𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞), 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧(𝟑𝟎-𝟑𝟓), 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐲

She's a witch

she started to kill people her own kind secretly when she was 14

she started killing people when she was 9

she can control people using her magic

she uses witches, frogs and human eyeballs for her potions

She learned how to use her magic due to the library of witches.

Her parents would argue 24/7

She doesn't have a single blood of royalty in her.

She is often referred as a filthy dirty blood.

. . . . . ╰──╮

personality/era(8-12 y/o): Sarcastic, Clueless, a bit dumb, goes to the library a lot, impatient, nice, weird at first but then she gets weirder, alive parents.

Personality/era(13-16): Dumb, nice, sarcastic yet takes everything seriously, less weird, grew a bit of patience, funny, just like every teenage girls, she's also skilled at eye rolling and shit-talking, dead parents.

Personality/era:(17-22): Patient, nice with kids, skilled at cooking, mentally unstabled, smart but also dumb, gets annoyed easily but doesn't show it, failing college, no money, broke, smokes cancer sticks secretly

Personality/era(22-24): The fight between the people and witches and wizards begun and her stupid ass went to the castle where the prince, Prince Mason lived, dumb, falls for Mason (Mason is a red flag), had children with him(Jane and Jade), Bad but also good with kids, loving, cares about her image, mentally unstabled, killed the maid(Sherry) who was having an affair with her husband (AHEM Mason)

Personality:(25-30) Mentally unstabled, talks with random ghosts or spirits, planning to kill her current husband. (king Gwen)

≡;- ꒰ °𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ꒱

Appearance(past):
S1-S2(30-31 y/o) Isabelle has white hair, pale skin, with cyan blue eyes, she wears a crisp white blouse with a black skirt, and blue flats at first but then she wears a maid outfit throughout the whole book until chapter 2 in Season 2.

Appearance(present):
S3-S12(32-42) she will be wearing gowns and stuff specifically in blues and reds, but her white hair and blue eyes will remain the same.

: ̗̀➛ Isabelle's opinions on people she knows(updated everytime she meets a new character)

King Gwen(past):
"He's an idiot and stern, he's Goodlooking but he's still idiotic. I don't even know how he became the king with that brain of his."

King Gwen(present):
(good ending)
"He's dead now."
(bad ending)
"Still dead! He's really an idiot that he actually believed what I told him about he's daughter..."
(Alternate ending)
"He went missing."

Blaire:(past)
"She's a princess, the daughter of King Gwen, she's a daft idiot as well as her father, but in conclusion. She's just a princess."

Blaire:(present)
"She's a two faced bitch, if Jane hadn't taught her how to make potions, she wouldn't have survive this shithole."

Jane:(past)
"My daughter's an idiot, but she's still better then the rest."

Jane:(present)
"That brat. She had plans of her own."

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Opinions on Isabelle.࿐ྂ

King Gwen(past)
Beautiful
Slightly weird
Helpful

King Gwen(present)
Controlling
Doesn't use her head
Still beautiful

Blaire(past)
Neutral
"She's okay" type of vibe

Blaire(present)
Annoying
Scary-looking
Controlling

Jane(past)
Brilliant
Pretty
Amazing

Jane(present)
Two faced bitxh xxx
An idiot

_________
┊ ˚➶ 。˚ end ˏˋ ╎ ⁀➷❤️🍒'ˎ˗