𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄

ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴊᴀɴᴇ

ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴊᴀɴᴇ

ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴊᴀɴᴇ

╰┈➤ ¡! ❞𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬/𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟕(𝐬𝟏), 𝟏𝟗(𝐬𝟏𝟐) 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝟒'𝟏-𝟒'𝟐(𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝), 𝟓'𝟒(𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝) 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...

╰┈➤ ¡! ❞𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒
𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬/𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟕(𝐬𝟏), 𝟏𝟗(𝐬𝟏𝟐)
𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝟒'𝟏-𝟒'𝟐(𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝), 𝟓'𝟒(𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝)
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡(𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠), 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐝(𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫)

Jane is the antagonist of the whole book, therefore I still write about her point of view, so often.

Jane was a very timid and naive girl, she was very sweet to all the people around her, including her own father, unlikely, he didn't even care about Jane but still show love towards her since Jane isn't that much of a snitch and Mason completely manipulated her, talked shit about Isabelle, Jane's mother to lead Jane's point of view on Isabelle, bad.

Before, she and her mother went to King Gwen, she used to live in a huge, rambling, quite scary-looking castle, with a jumble of towers and battlements.

Jane is half witch half human.

Jane doesn't care about Blaire or anybody.

Personality:
Jane is introverted and confident of herself, she can be very abrasive and she has a foul mouth. She's very Secretive as well, and eavesdrops on everyone who has useful information.

. . . . . ╰──╮

Appearance:(S1-S4)
Jane has white hair and pale skin with yellow eyes but sometimes her eyes or one of her eyes turn red whenever she sees or talks to her dead sister, Jade. In the first episode(it can be seen on my YouTube channel, Charlotte_chocolates) that she's wearing a purple dress with a white cardigan. When she's a kid (S1-S4, 7-10 y/o) she can be seen on my future videos, wearing dresses and stuff with shoes like doll shoes and stuff, like middle class style:)

Appearance:(s5-s12)
S5-s12(11-18) She will be dressed in more mature and elegant clothing, but still her white hair and pale skin remains the same, but her golden yellow eyes will start to turn darker as she experiences things at a certain age.

≡;- ꒰ °𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ꒱

Jane is actually half commoner half royal because her father is a royal and her mother is a commoner which.. She's a witch.

Before she went to the king Gwen's kingdom.
She was a princess before, but the difference is that there were only a few people in the village of the kingdom because Mason's kingdom tends to get into a lot of wars with other kingdoms.

She can sometimes see spirits.

She swears a lot when she's with her sister(in S2)

Jane and Jade was neglected by Isabelle 3 months after their birth but when they turned like 2 y/o Isabelle tried giving them the most average life a child could ever have, until Jade unfortunately died 😍❤️.

The reason why Jane and Isabelle ran away is because after the disappearance of Mason. Villagers started to get worried, that even the guards had a fight with the unalived King's wife. Isabelle that there was a war among them, and then suddenly. A war striked between the kingdom and another one.

Jane does not like Alex! Alex may seem like a lost puppy following her around but that's because she is he's first ever friend. The reason why Jane befriend Alex is because she wanted a pawn, a follower. Someone that supports her even if she's a two faced bxtch.

She does not hate Diana because Alex likes Diana, Jane hates Diana because Alex keeps on getting distracted by Diana but still.

: ̗̀➛ Jane's opinions on people she knows(updated everytime she meets a new character)

King Gwen(past) :
"He's a daft idiot."

King Gwen(present):
(Good and bad ending)
"He's dead..Alex did a great job."
(Alternate ending)
"He actually went missing, jeez. I wonder where he is."

Isabelle(Past):
"She is my mother. I love her very much but she's quite scary sometimes.. Okay, I admit. All the time. But she's brilliant! So.. I feel very privelleged. Not even the Gods above—Can separate the two of us."

Isabelle(present):
"She's an idiot, but I used to think I was very privelleged because she's brilliant and pretty. But no, she's a two faced b#tch."

Blaire(past):
"She's nice but also naive. I don't really care about her.. Jade wants her to die so badly. But she hasn't told me the reason why."

Blaire:(present):
(Good ending)
"That little shit, she finished me before I did. But she's still a piece of shit. If I didn't teach her how to actually survive in this shithole, she wouldn't have made it out alive."
(bad ending)
"The people are in distress but that's okay. At least I got my revenge."
(alternate ending)
"She went missing, just like her father."

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Opinions on Jane.࿐ྂ

King Gwen(past):
An interesting child
Mature

King Gwen:(present)
A son of a gun(bitxh)
Brat
Entitled

Isabelle:(past)
Naive idiot
Easy to fool(for her)
A daft dimbo

Isabelle(present):
Spoiled brat
Entitled bitxh

Blaire(past):
Interesting
Fun to play with
Nice but a little suspicious
Soft hair

Blaire(present):
Two faced
Controlling
Entitled
Potion master

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ end ˏˋ ╎ ⁀➷❤️🍒'ˎ˗