𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗

ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀʟᴇx ᴀɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ

ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴀʟᴇx ᴀɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ

ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴀʟᴇx ᴀɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟕-𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝟒'𝟏(𝟕)-𝟓'𝟕-𝟓'𝟖(𝟏𝟗) 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞(𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠), 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥(𝐨𝐥...

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟕-𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝟒'𝟏(𝟕)-𝟓'𝟕-𝟓'𝟖(𝟏𝟗)
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞(𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠), 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥(𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫)
𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐏𝐚𝐰𝐧

╰┈➤ ¡! ❞𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒
•He is Jane's pawn, he's obsessed with her because she taught him about the world, and even taught him about magic. Taught him how to read and spell, as well.

•Jane taught Alex how to make potions and do spells so that for their future plans, he can actually cooperate instead of distracting their victims.

•Alex used to live in a small almost broken cottage with random people, he is raised by random strangers who are poor like him as well. He wears ripped and dirty pajamas from time to time until he came across Jane who taught him fashion sense.

•He knows how to fight. (🤭) because Jane taught him when they were about 14 or 15. And he looked pathetic when he was trying to master the moves that Jane taught him.

•Alex thinks that Jane and Diana are the most beautiful girls that he had ever met in he's life.

•Before Alex was living in the village of the kingdom of Riverose, he used to live in a place where he's mother and father used to fight all the time, he has mommy and daddy issues, as he's parents split up, they didn't file for divorce. They just left and left Alex somewhere in the kingdom of Riverose.

•Jane reminds Alex of a mother, but he loves her both platonic and romantic, does that make sense? Like sometimes he loves her romantically then sometimes he loves her Platonically. Same with Diana.