Prologue

Through the passage of time, almost all things throughout history become forgotten, twisted, lost or they are used to fulfill the desires of wandering souls seeking their place, their purpose, their elusive meaning. Avara was a world no different. Created by the Arkon's, it was a beautiful world thriving with life that was ever evolving, seeking life's sweet secrets.

In the beginning, two Arkons, voluminous beings of power, were manifested by The Creator, Ayrok. One he named Aluecien, the other Aelor. Within the Arkons, Ayrok labored. Like a great artist's flowing brush across an ever-evolving canvas, a leaf caught in a vast torrent, a flickering flame, fervently trying to stay alive, Ayrok's will was forged. In this space there was no time. There was no light. Darkness prevailed. Floating in the vacuum of empty space, the ethereal form of Ayrok hovered. Mere words cannot describe Ayrok's radiant shimmering form. He represented a beginning. Not the beginning but a new beginning for life's magical dance.

In Aluecien, Ayrok bestowed powers of water, light, and wind. Like the withering shadow of a cloud as light fades on a windy day, an ominous mist lingered in space. A slender translucent shape crystallized. Her platinum long hair perfectly framed her delicate face and curled gracefully around her shoulders. Her eyes glittered with a mix of light violet and royal blue hues where swirling winds seemed to dance with currents of rushing water. Her skin was a shimmering steal blue and thrummed with waves of white light. She was a perfect creation, yet lacking. In Aluecien, the essence of woman was manifest.

In Aelor, Ayrok forged the powers of fire, rock, and darkness. As with Aluecien, Ayrok shimmered as he worked. Aluecien's form hovered nearby. She looked divine, however, there was a voidness in her eyes. She stared with ecstasy; eyes euphoric only for Ayrok. Aluecien was only a vessel, a casing, a shell... As she stared in exaltation, Aelor's form coalesced. Aelor looked as if cut from stone, his arms mountainous valleys slicing through cut terrain. His broad shoulders and thick muscular physique only emphasized his emerald hued skin. His hair was a vibrant platinum with wild spikes as if he had been struck with lightening and had bangs that jutted down the sides of his jaw. His eyes seemed to rage with a fiery inferno around a pupil of hard stone. In Aelor, the essence of man was manifest.

 In Aelor, the essence of man was manifest

The two Arkons hovered before Ayrok. A flickering light began to emanate from Ayrok's form. The blackness of existence began to fade as it evolved into a silver blaze showering the Arkons in a brilliant wave. Like a string, strung to tight, the shrill pitch just on the brink of exacerbation, Ayrok's existence doddered. Telemetry crackled from Ayrok as an inward, sucking vacuum force seemed to implode within him. Through this abrupt shattering force, Ayrok appeared to have been obliterated. A shockwave originating from where Ayrok vanished, imbued the Arkon's with dregs of his essence. Ayrok's departure ignited the Arkons with true consciousness. A new awareness dawned. The Arkons eyes met each other, truly alive, for the very first time.