More Problems

💮

💮

[Y/n] was sat on the window of her room. Douma lay his head on her thighs, as she look out of the room, seem to think.

She felt it. The two demons she sent over to Tamayo and Tanjiro dying, but the girl didn't call her name... did Tanjiro really cut off her head?

[Y/n] through, running her fingers Over Douma's hair, who press his face and head on her skin, almost like a cat.

Also, one of her Lower rank demons died, but none of it make sense. Was it a Hashira? The last memories the demon had were seeing a flash. Could it be Uzui or even Zenitsu.

"Bleh"
[Y/n] Widen her eyes when something wet and small run over her lower thigh. She slowly look down, seeing Douma with a blush face as he lick her thigh.

What happened next? She made Nakime send Douma towards the north side, where the sun was rising and unfortunately he didn't died.

Meanwhile, [y/n] was adjusting her clothes before she left to meet up with Rui. She had to warn him or even try to save him... sadly, she felt even worse letting him die by Tanjiro's hand. Something in this history doesn't feel right.

Everyone around her is slowly starting to act different from their original character. Nakime seem more sociable, Douma act more clingy, Kokushibu appear more than usual and Akaza occasionally happen to left small gifts, like a flower, a gem, hell, even a rock for her.

Was because they through Muzan had turn soft because he became a woman. This kind of idea made [y/n] nervous. They will probably try something.

The soft knock on her bedroom door made her stop for a moment, she read the Demon's through. It was filled with anxiety and hesitation. Akaza?

"Come in."
[Y/n] respond, applying a red eyeliner, looking herself in the mirror as she head the door opening and closing. Akaza's through seem to have his mind in another place. He wasn't thinking straight.

"I failed again, Master."
He spoke, making [y/n] Stop applying her make up.

'Failed?'
[Y/n] through to herself, trying to remember an interaction Muzan and Akaza had. The only one that pop on her mind was after the Mugen Train Arc, but she practically just meet Tanjiro.

"Failed... You Failed, Akaza?"
She spoke, looking over her shoulder and back, seeing the poor demon already on his knees, seem to wait for any tantrum or punishment the real Muzan would throw.

"I... Failed. I still couldn't find the Blue spider Lilly on time. All I ask, is for more time."
He spoke, his eyes glued on the ground.

[Y/n] Widen her eyes, she look back at her make up table, seein a calender hanging on the wall. It was Friday, had a blue marker paint on it.

"... Keep looking."
She spoke, returning to her make up, hearing Akaza gasp in a low tone.

"Thank you, Lord Muzan."
He spoke, in his tone, [y/n] could almost see the small smile on his face.

As he dissappear in thin air, [y/n] let out a sigh. Being a Cruel, most hated lord Demon in this world its not easy.

When [y/n] finish, she look on the mirror and Check her make up. It was good, really good. When she go back to her world, probably [y/n] would try this kind of make up.

Before she left, [y/n] Took a step back from where Akaza was, seeing a shiny rock on the floor.

💮

Waiting on the base of the Mountain Natagumo. The whole place smell like rotten food and trash, but it didn't bother [y/n] too much.

"Lord Muzan."
Turning to look back at Rui, seeing his eye almost Widen by the sight of [y/n].

"Rui. How are you feeling?"
[Y/n] spoke, her red eyes staring down at the child, who look up at her.

"Why are you in this form?"
He ask, pointing at her as [y/n] Held back a fangirl giggle.

"I'm just trying a new thing. Nothing you should be worried about."
She spoke, taking a strand of her hair, playing with it between her fingers.

"I see."
He spoke, looking at [y/n] suspiciously.

[

Y/n] let out a sigh, looking towards Rui with a serious expression.
"Rui, listen closely. I hope you understand what I'm about to say."
She spoke, as Rui cross his arms.

"I fear some Hashira or Demon hunter might come here."
When [y/n] spoke those words, Rui widen his eye, his relaxed form and posture turn into a more high alert one.

"You fear?"
He said, looking at her.

"I have this gut feeling... and I just want you to know this."
[Y/n] said, looking up at Rui with a worried look.

He didn't say anything, just look at her, his mind starting to get a mess. Like a storm that appear without any sign.

"I hope you really understand and may think about your safety and your family ones."
[Y/n] said, looking on the ground with a sadden look. She knew he had the possibility to get killed, so the through of him appearing on the Infinite fortress run over her mind.

"That's all. Take care, Rui."
[Y/n] said, turning away and walking away, as Nakime send [y/n] back to the Infinite fortress. She was back on her room and Douma didn't seem to have got back. Good.

Letting out a heavy sigh, [y/n] walk over her work table, seeing the innumerable samples of blood, flowers and so on.

Shaking her head, [y/n] move her hair away from her face, trying to think about a possible way to no lend or make anyone get killed in the process.

[Y/n] rub her forehead, she couldn't kill Rengoku or send Akaza, but if she didn't, he would give her more trouble if he lived enough to the final battle.

If Rengoku's death gave everyone spirit and a reason to fight. It was trouble some.

I have to make him get inable to be unfit for the fight, nor give Emmu her blood.

Decisions... Decisions... would be stupid enough to send them a peaceful sign for this war to end?

💮