Do i have a...?

💮

💮

[Y/n] was bitting her Thumb nail.

She was staring at the new mold she created for a body. She followed every detail, every blood vein, lung, heart, brain, bones. Everything.

But simply, this stupid body wouldn't move nor show that she has the control.

Growling in frustration, [y/n] slam her hands on the wooden table behind her, just to make the poor table broke on her strength.

"Fucking hell! Why is this not working?!"
She yelled, looking back at the book. Her scarlet orbs stare at the page, seeing the same anatomy and words she already read, again and again.

Drinking that drug that made her sleep and woke up inside that doll didn't work. Nor placing brains and hearts inside of it.

It simply would work.

[Y/n] ruffle her hair, Biting back another swear, she look back at the body.

It was pretty, like it was simply sleeping.

[Y/n] let out a sigh, finally resting back on the chair from the room. She rub her forehead, trying to think about anything.

Leaning back, [y/n] look at the 'ceiling', seeing human members, such as legs, arms, brain, torso and so on, hanging on the ceiling.

It was probably one of Nakime's power, either way, she was pretty much scared since she opened the closet and saw it.

It's okay, [y/n]. Breath. Getting angry won't solve anything.

[Y/n] said to herself, moving a few strands of hair from her face.

Maybe having a small rest will help me think. Yeah, just a small rest.

[Y/n] through, standing up and walking away from that room, closing the closet door behind her, [y/n] walk up to her room.

Fall on top of the futon, [y/n] looked over the calender, her eyes stop at the written she made.

Almost 1 year since she woke up in Muzan's body.

Turning to lay on her back, [y/n] stare at the ceiling.

Almost 1 year without knowing about her family, nor friends, siblings or anything.

"I wonder what they are doing at this time."
[Y/n] Slowly closed her eyes, getting comfortable on the futon before covering her body.

I hope they are okay.

.

.

.

.