🖤Shadow x Ruby🤍 Angst/🩷Garnet x Ruby🤍 Fluff

Shadow was seen standing in the grass fields minding his own business like an edge lore he is. Up until the white hare saw the black hedgehog in the distance.

Ruby: H-hey there ^ ^'

Shadow looks down at her with a pretty annoyed expression on his face.

Shadow: *sighs* Okay... Who are you?

Ruby: Oh, well my name is Ruby. I came from Jewel land.

Shadow: Jewel land? Phh! That place doesn't really exist...

Ruby: What? Of course it exists! I have school there before to learn my magic.

Shadow: Whatever...

Ruby starts to get much more worried seeing the hedgehog like this.

Ruby: Do you want me to show it to you?

Shadow: Not really...

Ruby: But it's really cool :3

Shadow: I said not really!

The way he lashes out on Ruby frightened her

Ruby: O-okay... Is there anything wrong?

Shadow: Anything wrong? ANYTHING WRONG? What kind of stupid question is that!?

Ruby: I'm just trying to make you fe-

Shadow then grabs Ruby by the ears

Shadow: MAKE ME FEEL WHAT, WORST!?

Ruby: N-no! That's not what I was gonna say!

Shadow: LIAR! YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR AND I KNOW IT!

Ruby eyes started watering in fear knowing that Shadow wasn't that kind at all...

Ruby: I-i'm sorry...

Shadow: DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY PERSONALLY AGAIN!

After that dramatic experience, Shadow then throws her to the ground causing her fur to be messed up.

Shadow: Now leave me alone...

Shadow then left her behind causing her to start crying uncontrollably

Ruby: YOU JERK! I'M JUST TRYING TO MA-

Shadow: SHUT IT!

The white hare started crying even more knowing that she felt empty and hopeless. Until the pink kitten found her on the ground.

Garnet: RUBY! Ruby! Are you alright?

Garnet then grabs her hands and pulls her up.

Ruby: *sniff* T-that hedgehog! A JERK! He is a useless jerk with no feelings at all!

Garnet: Oh dear... How so?

Ruby: H-he grabs me by the ears, and lashes out on me... AND HE T-THREW ME TO THE GROUND!

Garnet was lost for words after Ruby told her what he did.

Garnet: Oh my goodness! Sweetie!

The kitten then pulled Ruby in for a hug while the hare started crying uncontrollably. She even tried to stay calm but kept on coughing off her uncontrolled tears.

Garnet: Shhhhhhhhh... Don't cry my darling... You don't have to see him anymore cause I can handle it... Everything will be okay.

She then kissed the hare's forehead in a comforting manner while Ruby was trying to hold back her tears.

Ruby: Garnet... You don't think I'm hopeless... Right?

Garnet: Hopeless!? Heavens no! You're the most amazing and beautiful rabbit... No matter what...

Garnet then started giving more kisses on Ruby's faces. She then picks up the white hare and starts carrying her home.

To be continued...

487 words... GOD DAMN!
Well it took me a while, I might start the second part tomorrow! 👀