3

Yesterday was certainly interesting. I'm 100% sure that was Eleanor though. We didn't introduce ourselves at all. Something that is very new to me because people usually have manners. I'm afraid if she find out who I am, she'll hate me. I agree with her argument about my family but that's just how life is. It's never fair. Trust me I know.

"So how were Richard's cousins" my mother says as she walks into my room

I'm putting my boots on to start heading over for my lessons as always. I'm expecting Eleanor to be there but I've come up with a plan. She doesn't need to know I am me, I've got everyone wrapped around my finger at that ranch so I can tell them to not mention me, at least not for a while. I want to find out who she really is.

"They were interesting, a very good looking family, two boys and two girls" I say

"Right, I heard of a girl named Eleanor, she races too so she will probably be at the lessons today" she says

"And what? Let me guess dad sent you here to tell me to befriend her? well guess what mother? I already did" I say

"Then I guess my work here is done" she says clasping her hands together and turning to leave

"She hates us" I say and she turns back quickly

"Hates us? How? What did you do?" She says

Okay ouch!

"Nothing, it's you guys apparently taking jobs from many innocent people" I say

"Oh for crying out loud money is money" she says

"For you it is but she's right we shouldn't be doing that" I say

"Oh Taylor one day you will have to sorry" she says as she begins to walk out

There's no point in fighting about this because shes right, money is money. Money controls the world tragically. Plus I guess I will have to do the same in the future. It's what I was made for.

- - -

Once I got to the ranch, it was empty. Odd but I still went into the pavilion to look for "Olivia" my horse. She is one of the only female champion racing horses. It's usually male horses that is why I'm bragging.

"Hey there my little princess" I say in a baby voice

Then I hear foot steps. Human foot steps!

"That's a odd way to talk to a horse" a woman says

I turn to view who it is. It's her Eleanor, oh god what do I do? She looks very different from last night. No dress and no cigarette smell. She seemed more approachable last night than now though. Does she remember me? Does she know who I am now?

"You are the girl from last night right?" She says

"Oh yea" I respond

Okay so she does remember me but she called me girl so I assume she doesn't know my name yet which is perfect.

"You race too? Is that your horse?" She asks

"Yes I do and no this isn't my horse" I say

It is my horse but she can't know that! What if she knows who Olivia's owner is? Aka me Taylor Allison Swift. For some reason after her saying she hates my family I've become quite intimidated by her. I do wonder though if I were to tell her who I am, would she yell at me? Would she tell me all my wrongs?

"Ladies!" Oscar exclaims

Oscar is the main head of the pony racing training team. He is very tall and blonde, not really handsome at least not for me. He does have the charm and is quite a gentleman but he's learned it from training so many women I suppose.