Prolouge - A lost tale

(A/N: SECOND STORY MADE LETS GOOO!!!)

(A/N2: I'm going to go full on fucky wucky with the canon and timeline here cause this a goddamn fanfic anyways)

(A/N3: Also play "The Tale of a Cruel World" DM Dokuro, for the dramatic effects if you want to, besides the sing hits harder than my dad)

A long time ago...........

During the beginning of the universe the God of all things Oum created four other gods to watch over the universe.

Nebulai - God of the galaxies and the nebulas. The one responsible for maintaining the systems and balances. He represents balance among the galaxies and the other three gods of the universe

Gurgges - God of Vortexes, Wormholes, and Blackholes. When there is life there is death, he is responsible for that when things get to out of hand. He represents death after life.

Parllirum- God of the Gases and clouds of Stardust. When there death there is life, when Gurgges has done his job it's Parllirum responsibility to create life anew. He represents life after death.

Soldeus - God of the stars and heat that it creates. He is responsible for the stars of the systems to shine bright and beautiful for everyone to see and he is responsible for the flames he produce to give light for people to see. He represents that light always out shine darkness and is represented as hope and determination.

When they were created they were instructed by Oum himself to do what they were told to do to maintain order in the universe, and so they abide. One by one the gods went to they're respective posts. And later on Oum has created more beings called deities beings capable of doing wonderful feats and mortals, good old fashion mortals. Since where talking about Solar guardians let's talk about Soldeus.

In a certain system he was tasked to keep watch of this. One day Oum decided to create a realm in his star system and wanted to show it to Soldeus. Soldeus was curious to say and wanted to see what it was. When Soldeus arrived, he was greeted by his creator Oum who was happy to see him since the other three had their own thing to do. Oum had told Soldeus that he has created a realm called the Ever After. The Ever After's main feature is a gigantic tree with cloud-like green, purple and yellow leaves. The gigantic tree sits on top of a cliff surrounded by seemingly regular-sized palm trees. "What a beautiful realm you have created!!" Soldeus remarked, "yes this realm is we're deities shall live, and the first two deities aswell" Oum said which peaked Soldeus' interest. "May I introduce you too the first two deities of this realm" he gestured to two figures.

"Meet the Brother of Light and the Brother of Darkness!" Oum remarked, "and they will be the ones to look over the first planet with inhabitants!"

"Mortals?" Soldeus asked, "Mortals," Oum replied. Soldeus didn't know about the thought of having mortals around but could only sigh and allowed mortals into his realm.