CHAPTER 5

HUDSON POV:

She said no. I've never been rejected before, like ever so this feeling is new to me. I told her I would wait for her and I was not lying when I said that. I just can't fathom how a girl as beautiful as her can be so insecure about how she looks. She's a literal goddess if I've ever seen one. But for now, I had decided to let it go and just try harder next time.

I head back to the table and sit down in a slump. "And what the fuck is wrong with you?" asked Levi. well, what should I tell him, that I got rejected for the first time in my life or the fact that I was rejected by the most beautiful girl I've ever encountered? So I just end up saying, "I found the love of my life and she wants nothing to do with me." There is a moment of silence around the table, but then everyone just starts laughing at me. "Holy shit, this is priceless. Has the mighty fallen," asks Ryder. "My little baby has finally grown up," comes from Zain.

"Ha ha, how funny everyone just laugh at the man who got his heart ripped out not even 10 minutes ago," I say looking at the idiots who still haven't stopped laughing at my despair. "Dude I think we get the free pass because you the 'King of Canon West' just got rejected," says Blain, the right wing. "I won't be rejected for long because I promised her that I will make her mine no matter the cost she will be my girlfriend," I say proudly, knowing I'm going to keep my promise.

"You sound too sure about that, what if she really isn't interested?" asks Zain. I think about it for a minute but then I remember how she was looking at me with those honey-colored eyes and say, "Her reason for saying no to going out with me was because she doesn't think that she's good enough. She told me that it wouldn't work out because she is not like the usual girls I hang around."

"Well are you going to tell us who she is?" asks Levi. I contemplate telling them and decide that they probably won't know her seeing as she implied that she doesn't go out much. "You see that girl over there, the one with the long brown hair. That's her and I expect all of you to stay away from her as of today please and thank you," I tell them while staring at her from across the room.

Dude, I know her. In freshman year we had English lit together. Ryder that's the girl I was talking about, the one I always said I'll show you if I see her," said Levi. What the actual fuck is going on. one moment I'm telling the boys about the girl I like and the next thing I know one of my teammates is confessing to liking her in his freshman year. "Back the fuck up. I hope all those feelings are long gone cause I don't think I can play with someone who is after my girl. Emphasis on 'my girl'," I tell Levi

"Hud I'm really sorry but I can't help how I feel about her and if anything she's my girl cause I saw her first, so that means I had feelings first," the asshole replies. I swear I'm about two seconds away from kicking this motherfuckers ass. "Cap get that murderous look off your face Levi's just being an asshole, he did like her, but think he moved on from that when she didn't look in his direction for the entire semester," said Ryder who apparently just saved Levi the assholes life.

AN: CHAPTER FIVE DONE!!!!