CHAPTER 6

ARIELLA POV:

It's Monday and I'm already over this week. I have three classes today and I'm in no mood to go to either of them. I woke up this morning feeling exhausted and I just can't seem to shake off this feeling of dread. I know I have a lot to do this week, but I just can't bring myself to get started. It's like I'm stuck in this rut and I can't find my way out. The weather outside is gloomy and it's not helping my mood either. I just want to curl up in bed and forget about the world for a while. But, I know that's not an option. I have to push through this and get on with my day. I'm hoping that once I get to my first class, I'll start to feel more energized and motivated. Fingers crossed!

My first class is English lit and the most boring of the three that I have today. If I can get through this one then I'll be able to get through all the others. This also happens to be the only class I don't share with Carly. She was one of the lucky ones who could've chosen psych 101 as a minor, I, unfortunately, got stuck with Shakespeare. But I guess this minor is somewhat relevant.

When the lecturer finally decided to show up he gave us our first assignment. We had to write an essay on our favorite book and give a summary at the end about why this book is our favorite. Not too long after he gave us the assignment pages, two guys walked in. "Mr. Watkins and Mr. Blakely, would the two of you care to explain why you are late?" Professor Jameson asked the two guys. "Professor, our sincerest apologies but practice ran late, we even have a note as proof if you don't believe us," said the one with the dirty blonde hair.

The professor dismissed them and told them to take a seat. The two of them walked up the steps and came to the row of seats where I was seated. This is the first time I've seen either one of them in this class. The one with the blonde hair sits next to me and says, " Hi, my name is Levi. We had this class together since freshman year but I doubt you remember me." wow, that was a lot of words coming out of his mouth all at once. "Hi, I'm Ariella, nice to meet you again, I guess," I reply to him. Then the other friend responds for him, "We already know who you are because this shithead had a crush on you in freshman year," says the one with the striking green eyes.

Well, okay then. "I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that so I'm just not going to say anything at all," I tell them. "What did we miss while we were gone?" asks the one who I now know as Levi. "Nothing much he just gave an assignment. We have to write an essay on our favorite book and at the end we have to do a summary on why we like the book," I say while handing over the assignment page.

"Well this is just my day," comes from Levi. I don't ask why, simply because it's none of my business but also because the two huge guys sitting next to me are extremely intimidating. "Are you any good at writing essays? because I'm really shit at it," says Levi. "I guess I'm okay at it," I tell him. "That probably means you're good at it. So Ari, can I call you Ari, anyway I have a proposition for you. If you agree to help me with this essay I will give you tickets to every home game this season," he tells me all in one breath. "I don't watch hockey and I don't think I'm equipped to tutor anyone," I tell him. Then he looks at me with what I'm guessing are puppy dog eyes, but coming from him it just looks like he has a fat lower lip and forehead wrinkles. "Please, I'm begging you here, I'm already on thin ice with coach and I can't afford to fail a subject and conveniently this is the one I'm failing," he says looking at me with hopeful eyes. I could say no and tell him I already have a lot on my plate, but for some idiotic reason I look at him and say, "Fine, I'll do it."

I have a feeling that this is going to be one long ass year.

AN: CHAPTER 6 DONE!!!!