The beginning

Today I'm in Germany as it is my last tour stop for my world tour which has been going on for 10 months. My name is Paisley and I'm a world renowned musician at just 19.

I arrived in Germany at 3 a.m but I had to wake up at 7 a.m because we had concert rehearsals so I am exhausted. My manager - Cami, has been calling me non-stop about the fansign scheduled for on day after the concert but she knows that I am currently rehearsing. I think the lack of sleep is getting to her.

After a long ten hours of practice I finally finish with concert rehearsals. Now the only thing left to do is eat, run a bath and sleep.

I'm about to fall asleep but as luck would have it, Cami calls me...

"You are going to stay in Germany for one extra day after the fansign as you have to meet some of the players of Bayern Munich as part of your ambassador role" Cami says as soon as I answer the phone.

"What ambassador role?" I ask totally confused

"The contract you signed last week dummy " she says

"Excuse me? I never signed any contract, what the hell is bayern Munich, is it some sort of sport club or what?" I ask still confused

" Yes you did, and yes bayern is sport club specifically a football club. You signed that contract after we had a meeting with the Chanel representative." she says in bored tone

"Oh, that contract, I thought that was the Chanel contract I was signing" I said ,suddenly remembering the contract I signed without a second thought last week.

"The Chanel contract is still being drawn up anyway get some sleep, you are gonna need it" she says and hangs up.

The next day

I'm woken by my loud alarm at 6 a. m , I take a shower and order some breakfast. My driver picks me up and we arrive at the concert venue at 9 a.m. The concert starts at 7 p.m so we do some soundchecks and last minute outfit checks and fittings.

I quickly take some pictures of me and my back-up dancers and post it on my instagram story with the caption "concert ready".

Its currently 18:55, only five minutes left before the concert starts, I take a sneak peak of the arena and holy guacamole is it packed in there.

At 7 o'clock on the dot, I make my way onto the stage and start singing my first song for the night - forbidden desire. At 11:45 the concert ends and I thank all my fans for coming and wish them a safe journey back home and I leave the stage.

Backstage, I get to meet so many people, my head starts spinning. Cami insists we get back to the hotel and get some rest as I have a fansign tomorrow.

The next day

I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to see my fans. I eat breakfast with Cami discussing the proceeds of the day and at 1 o'clock we get to the venue where I'll be having my fansign. So many fans are outside but they can't see me as the car I'm in has very dark tinted windows. I finally get in the venue and the fans are let inside.

After signing more than 100 autographs and receiving tons of gifts only two people are left in the line. Its a boy who has a black mask on and a big bucket hat on and for a minute my security team thinks that he is a criminal or some kind of killer but that thought is quickly dismissed as he is holding a little girl's hand.

"Hi, I'm Paisley, nice to meet you, what's your name"

The little girl buries her face in the older boys neck and hides her face.

"Come on you were so excited to meet your favourite singer but all of a sudden you are shy" the boy says while chuckling

"I'm Rory" the little girl says in a whisper voice

"Well how are you miss Rory" I ask

"I'm good thanks and yourself?" Rory says a bit more confidently

"I'm great especially since you're here" I say with a smile on my face.

"I'm your biggest fan" she says and hands me a drawing of me.

" Oh my gosh, did you draw this youself?" I ask with enthusiasm in my voice

"Yes, you can ask my brother if you like" she says proudly

"Well since you gave me something I have something for you as well" I say and give her one of my limited edition tour sweatshirts I sign it and I add Rory's name

"What's your last name sweety?" I ask

"Musiala" she says with the widest grin on her face and I add that to her sweatshirt

We take a picture and since they were the last ones, I thank everyone gor coming and wish them a safe journey back home.