Coincidence?

I woke up at 10 am today which is latest I've woken up since arriving in Germany. I will meet the players of Bayern today and to say I'm not interested would be an understatement. The meeting is later on in the afternoon at 4 o'clock

I went sight seeing and went to some restaurant where I had the famous german schnitzel and some fries. After that I went back to the hotel to change my clothes- I wore a short black plaited skirt, white crop top and my black run star hike converse sneakers.

After long car ride we finally arrived at the Allianz arena. Cami met with thier manger first and after waiting for an additional 30 minutes in the car I was finally let out.

As I was approaching the players I remembered that I had social anxiety and wanted to run back to the car but it was too late because I was just a few steps away.

"Hello, I'm Paisley" I said hoping that I sound confident

"Hello we are Bayern Munich" they all said in unison

After a lot of introductions, I finally had an interview with one of the players, Jamal because he was the closest to my age because wanted me to feel comfortable and relaxed. I only got to meet him when we had the interview.

"Hi, I'm Paisley" I said to Jamal outstreching my hand for a hand shake

"And I'm Jamal" said while grasping my hand in his and oh my gosh, he has such soft hands!

After a series of questions about our jobs and personal lives, the interview was over.

"I have something for you" I said before handing him my album - Possession or Obsession with the limited edition package inside which includes photocards, lyrics book, a poster and 8 songs + bonus track.

"Thank you, I also have something for you" Jamal grinned before handing me a bayern jersey with a number 42 at the at back of it on the top of the 42 was the name "Musiala" and remembered the little girl from yesterday and my eyes went wide but Jamal just winked at me.

I wore the shirt over my tight crop top and we took a picture.

After wrapping the interview up, Cami was still talking to the manager and I just sat there waiting for her.

"Hey there" Jamal said popping out of nowhere

"Hey" I said shyly

"So you're the shy one now" he said chuckling

"No, you just caught me off guard" I said smiling

"Rory will be so jealous that I meet her idol today" he said while grinning

"I think I might be jealous that you have Rory 24/7, she seems like a sweet kid and fun sister" I said

"Well trust me she isn't that sweet" he said while laughing

"Now I get why you were dressed like that yersterday, Mr football player" I said

"Yeah, my fans tend to go crazy sometimes. My shirt looks good on you" he said out of the blue

"You wanna take a picture for Rory?" I asked to hide my shyness of his compliment

"Totally" he said

He leaned in closer to me our faces almost touching and we smiled while he snapped the picture.

"Paisley, time to go" Cami yelled from across us

"Well I guess this is goodbye" I said sweetly smiling

" Before you leave... uhm I was wondering if I could have your number" Jamal said and I swear I could see a tint of red on his cheeks since he was light skinned.

I quickly gave him my number and turned to leave but suddenly turned back to hug him and can I just say that he smelled like heaven.

I quickly ran off and went to Cami. On the ride to the hotel Cami turned to look at me and with a smirk on her face, she said...

"What's going on between you and that player?"