Can't Wait To Tell This Story

Jamal Pov

It's currently 11 a.m and the match isn't until 4 p.m, but I'm already sweating bullets. Paisley is going to watch me play for the first time ever and I didn't want to mess up in front of her. I need to be at the top of my game today. The only thing that's worse than me messing up on the pitch is knowing that Paisley and Lola being in my box together. I'm really not in the mood have any drama happen, and Paisley isn't too but knowing Lola something is bound to happen. Fortunately and unfortunately for me, Paisley isn't a confrontational kind of person, she's more of a "I'm going to distance myself and never speak to you again" kind of person.

Paisley Pov

I'm super excited to see Jamal play, however, my excitement doesn't last long because I'm soon hit with the fact that I have to sit beside Lola and act all buddy buddy with her at the match. The thought of it makes me wanna gag.

Jamal gave me one of his personal shirts yesterday when he came to see me. I decide to wear jeans and white Chanel sneakers. Simple but elegant. I decide on not wearing any make-up except for some lipgloss. I really don't like how my face looks when I have make up on - every time I look in the mirror it looks like someone else is staring at me, besides I have really sensitive skin that develops a course rash whenever I decide to put make-up on.

I meet a lot of fans outside the stadium and take a few pictures with them before I have to get inside. I'm on

Jam-jam🦌
Have you arrived yet sweetheart?

Paisley🐼
Yeah, I'm currently outside the stadium.

Jam-jam🦌
Hurry up and come to the box quickly. I'm waiting for you. :)

I get through security and go to Jamal's box. I get in and there's no-one in there. Maybe I made a mistake and got into the wrong box. I'm about to text him when I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" The familiar voice says.

"Is it Jamal Musiala? The love of my life" I feigned surprise.

"In the flash baby" he attempted to wink but failed which made me burst out into laughter.

"As if you can wink" he sassed

I pecked him on his lips and winked at him.

"Sure can, baby" I teased

"Whatever, I like the cherry by the way" he says referring to my lipgloss flavour

"Are you excited for the match" I asked

"I'm a bit nervous. What if we lose? What if it's all my fault that we lose? What if-"

"You aren't going to lose, and even if you do, it's okay. I'll still be here cheering you on. You will always be number 1 in my heart. Always remember that" I smiled 

Before he could say anything we were interrupted by Lola. Great.

"We meet again" she says

"Yeah" I force a smile

"I've gotta go now, warm ups are starting" Jamal says and gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves

"I see you two get along well" Lola says through gritted teeth

"Well he is my boyfriend afterall"

"Not for long" she mumbles before sitting down

The match starts and my nerves are skyhigh as I watch the intensity of it. By half-time, both teams haven't scored. I can see the frustration on Jamal's face, but I can't do anything to cheer him up and Lola is adding on to my frustration.

The match ends with Bayern winning with Jamal scoring one of the three goals. Me and Lola walk side by side as we make our way to the pitch to meet Jamal. A few of the players greet me as they know me from the day I was introduced as an ambassador of Bayern.

"Paisley!"

"Phonzy" I say back with the same level of enthusiasm and reach out to give him a hug

"Here to see your man play" he grins

"No, I'm here to see everyone play actually" I say in a matter-of-fact tone

"Is that why your shirt says Musiala at the back?" he says, a hint of amusement behind his words.

"It was the only shirt left" I smirk

"Are you stealing my girl Davies?" Jamal asks, walking over to where we are

Lola runs to him and she's about to throw her arms around him but he quickly moves away and she ends up almost falling.

"Anyway, do you guys want to grab some dinner later?" Ponzie asks, breaking the awkward silence.

"We'd love to" Lola says

"I can't neither can Paisley. We have plans but you and lola can" Jamal smirks

"Oh I just remembered...I have to read a book to my dog so l also can't. Anyway it was nice to see you Paisley" he says before disappearing back into the tunnels.

Lola leaves in a huff and we burst out laughing.

One point for Paisley and zero for Lola.