02

After giving some of his clothes to the four friends.
Seungcheol took a warm shower, heading out of his room, too the   room opposite his.

Seungcheol knocks on the door.
"Come in." The voice said softly.

Seungcheol walks inside, to find Jeonghan sitting in the middle of the king sized bed.

"Hey Jeonghan?"
Seungcheol sat on the bed infront of Jeonghan.
"Hi Seungcheol."

"Hope the clothes were fitting." Seungcheol comes closer towards Jeonghan, fixing the shirt that was on only one shoulder. Jeonghan looked and felt so smol in clothing twice his size, on a huge bed in a fairly big sized room.
"Yeah, thanks." Jeonghan smiles.
"Like the room?"
Jeonghan nods.

Seungcheol takes a deep breath, before he could ask a question.
"Jeonghan did you know you're a carrier?"
"What's a carrier?" Jeonghan asked as he was confused, Jeonghan moves closer towards Seungcheol.
"It means that you can bare babies, you can get pregnant."

Jeonghan was still confused.
"Is it a good thing?" He hesitantly asked.
Seungcheol nods. "It's a good thing." He confirms.

"Jeonghan?" "Yes?"
"Can I tell you something?" Jeonghan nods.

"Okay....growing up as an only child, I always wished for younger siblings but Mom and Dad were too busy, so when I turned 18, I wanted to adopt a child of my own but Dad wouldn't allow it nor did he allow for surrogacy."

"Seungcheol I don't understand what your trying to tell me..." Jeonghan continues "you wanted younger siblings and now you wanted a child of your own?"
"I guess you can say I'm very fond of kids."

"So why are you telling me this?" Jeonghan tried not to sound rude, but clearly his not interested in hearing peoples life stories.

"When the doctor told me that you're a carrier, just then I knew you'll be the one to fulfill to my longing dreams of being a pa-" Jeonghan cuts him off.
"Hold up cut the chatter, in the hospital you said you're 25 years old when what's stopping from adopting , the reason you're dad didn't agree is because you are young but now you can."
"Dad still won't agree."
"And you want my help?" As Seungcheol looked down to the bed sheets, Jeonghan eyes him in a judging way.

"Yes, Jeonghan I seek your help?"
"Which is?" Jeonghan asked.
"You and I" Seungcheol said pointing at Jeonghan when he said 'you' and pointing to himself when he said 'I' and collides his hands together.

Jeonghan's eyes widen , meaning he understood what Seungcheol meant.
"Me!?" Jeonghan points to himself.
"I don't want a child."

"Let's negotiate Jeonghan all I need from you is to carry my baby in you're womb for 9 months, in exchange after the baby is born I'll give you ₩20 million."

"Really Seungcheol." Jeonghan looks at him with a disappointing look.
"You want to buy me, I should've known." Jeonghan lightly chuckles.

"I'm not buying you Jeonghan, it's an offer you can either accept or decline it's your choice"
Seungcheol held both of Jeonghan's hands, looking into his eyes.

"I don't know, I need to think first." 
"Take your time , I'm not forcing you to accept. Dinner will be served soon , I'll send Miss Chaewon to come get you."
Seungcheol pats Jeonghan's head and smiles before leaving the room to his room.
_______________________________________