04

"Seungcheol!"
Seungcheol shot up from his sleep. "What the heck." Seungcheol reach his hand switching on the night light.

"What the hell are you doing in my room-" he glance at his phone for the time. "- it's past midnight Seungkwan"

Seungkwan pouts.
"I'm sorry, Seungkwannie is hungry, Seungkwannie didn't want to wake up the other hyungies."
Seungcheol cooed , in his opinion Seungkwan sounded so cute.

"Sure let's go make you something." Seungcheol stood up from the bed, wore his slippers, making there way downstairs.
He switches on the kitchen lights. "And what does Seungkwannie what to eat?" "Dumplings." Seungkwan squeals when Seungcheol pinches his chubby cheeks. "Dumplings it is."

Seungcheol takes out a pack of frozen dumplings for the refrigerator, grabbing a mini size pot to boil them.

"Seungcheol-"
"Hyung." Seungkwan had a confused expression.
"I'm pretty sure I'm older than you." "Ooo..ok, Seungcheol hyung. I thought you're going to prepare them by scratch." "From scratch takes alot of time." Seungcheol reasoned.

After boiling the dumplings, Seungcheol makes yangnyeom jang dumplings sauce. He place a plate with 8 dumplings and a small mini bowl infront of Seungkwan.

"Eat up." Seungcheol sat opposite of Seungkwan on the dining table. "Thanks hyung." "My pleasure."
"Jihoon hyung was definitely wrong about you, you are nice." Seungkwan said as he deeps the dumpling to the sauce stuffing it into his mouth. "What did he say?"

Seungkwan cleared his throat. "He said 'He looks like those bratty spoiled kids with mean parents'" Seungkwan mimicked Jihoon voice.
"He said that about me." "Yep." Seungcheol was not surprised at all, people think his bratty only because he's a son of a Chaebol.

Seungkwan takes the last bite of dumpling.
"That was good." Seungcheol takes the dishes to the kitchen sink and went back to his sit.
"We should head back to sleep."
"Ok good night hyung and thank you for the dumplings." Seungkwan heads upstairs, leaving Seungcheol downstairs. So many thoughts was he doing the right thing by offering such a deal to Jeonghan.

The sun rises allowing it's sunlight through Seungcheol curtains. He groans opening his eyes , he gets his phone dialing a certain number. The phone rang for few seconds.

"W-What."
Seungcheol could clearly hear Josh heavily breathing plus light moans.

"Sorry Joshie,
seems like you're busy."

"I am Seungcheol!"

"Ok ok, it's early in the morning but aways can get some new clothes like alot. Thanks Josh."
Seungcheol was quick to end the call.

Seungcheol makes his way to the bathroom and does his morning routine.
Seungcheol sends a message to his family lawyer, while making his way downstairs.

"BOO!"
Seungcheol let's out a light scream , turning around to come face-to-face with Seungkwan.
"Morning hyungie." Seungkwan beams. Seungcheol pinches his cheek. "Good Morning Seungkwan."
"Hyung can I get different sized clothes please, this is to big on me." Seungkwan was getting way to comfortable with the older. "Yeah, don't worry my friend will being some clothes with him."
"So Jeonghannie hyung, you like him?"
Seungcheol akwardly laughs. "No." There was just no such feelings towards Jeonghan.
"If you say so." Seungkwan shrugs.
______________________________________