Chapter 4: strong and red lightning

Third P.O.V

The six party stood infront a two dead goblin and wolf.

Priestess: "amazing."

Lizardman: "splendid. Is this some form of magic?"

High elf: "it's hard to tell the difference between mastered techniques and magic."

Cyber change his sniper mode back to handguns mode.

Dwarf: "you're really saying that in front of me? Pointy-ears, I'm surprised by your gun, have real pack of it."

Cyber: "it more faster than shooting arrow, loud but get the job done."

High elf: "my ears still ringing by it."

Cyber: "you get used to it."

Goblin slayer: "one... two..."

She pull a small dagger, cutting Goblin guts which make high elf freak out and disgusted.

High elf: "h-hey, what are you doing?"

Goblin slayer: "they're highly sensitive to smells, especially the smells of women, children even elves."

She use the rag to absorb the goblin blood, and turn to high elf.

High elf: "n-no way! Somebody stop her!"

Priestess give her the look.

Priestess: "you get used to it

Priestess: "you get used to it."

High elf started to freak out as goblin slayer getting close to her with the goblin blood on the rag.

Priestess, goblin slayer aland high elf were cover in goblin blood, as the party walk in the ruin.

Lizardman: "I wonder... is this a shrine?"

Priestess: "apparently there was a war here during the age of gods. It might be a fortress or something from then, regardless, it appears to he man-made..."

Lizardman: "after the soldiers left, the goblins called it home. What a cruel fate."

Dwarf: "speaking of cruel fate..."

High elf was disgusted, gettting cover in goblin blood.

High elf: "this is so gross!"

Priestess: "um... it does wash off... somewhat."

High elf: goes to goblin slayer "you'd better remember this when we get back!"

She walk off, goblin slayer stare her and nobody didn't hear it when make "heh."

Goblin slayer: "I will."

The groups keep walking, like they been going deeper in the underground.

Dwarf: "I'm used to being underground but somehow being down here just feels wrong."