𝙤𝙣𝙚 .ᐟ

love sick

love sick.             /            chris ! sturniolo
( 2 3 - 2 4 )                     babydollbyfike

             /            chris ! sturniolo  ( 2 3 - 2 4 )                     babydollbyfike

! mentions of abuse, please skip the flashback if needed !

darla's p.o.v.
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ !

TEARS RUN down darla's face. her parents haven't been the 'best' since her childhood. they've argued every night, and each night it gets worse.

tonight it's gotten horrible. bottles are being thrown around as screaming is echoing the whole neighborhood. even her noise canceling headphones can't block it out.

she groans as she steps out of bed, storming over to her closet to try and find a hoodie. she's gotten a skirt on like always which is white, and she's throwing her blue taylor swift hoodie over.

darla throws her white converse on and unlocks her window, not wanting to go downstairs. last time she did, it did not end up well.

FLASH BACK

"WHERE THE fuck do you think you're going darla, huh?!" her dad screams as he storms over to 13 year old darla, gripping her wrists and twisting them slowly.

"dad stop! ow! please!" darla says as she whines, her wrists turning red the more logan, her father, twists them.

"what the fuck do you think your doing leaving MY house without MY permission," he slurs his words as he spits in her face, darlas face scrunching up from the hot breath and smell of alcohol.

"logan, back up from my FUCKING DAUGHTER!" her mom, kamila, says. her dads face drops as his tongue rolls in cheeks.

"what did you just say?" logan says as kamila backs up slowly, regretting her choice of words. "answer me goddammit!" he says again.