𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 .ᐟ

love sick

love sick.             /            chris ! sturniolo
( 2 3 - 2 4 )                     babydollbyfike

             /            chris ! sturniolo  ( 2 3 - 2 4 )                     babydollbyfike

CHRIS'S
p.o.v. ⋆𐙚˚
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

A SMIRK is placed on chris's face as he stares at his phone screen

A SMIRK is placed on chris's face as he stares at his phone screen. he feels butterflies in his stomach as he's texting a girl as pretty as her. it makes him nervous.

some people say that by the looks of chris, he looks like he would pull a ton of girls. but their wrong. as soon as he starts to even talk to a girl his palms get all sweaty and he doesn't know how to act at all.

but for some reason, that all went away for darla. he liked how she dressed— he liked her features— fuck it, he liked her.

he thinks it's adorable how their styles are the complete opposite. how she's a pink girl who likes to listen to soft music and wear those mini skirts. how he's a boy who does nothing but listen to music and skate around.

luckily he decided to go to that skate park the other night or he would have never met the girl he did. even her name is adorable, and normally there's never a girl who has a cute name and a cute face.

as he's texting darla, who he calls dar, his triplet brother matt walks in. "chris we've got to—" his brother starts saying but then notices the pink tint plastered on chris's cheeks and the smirk on his face.

"what— oh," chris says as he turns his phone off and sits up on his bed. he looks around and bites his lip awkwardly not knowing what to say after getting caught practically kicking his feet and giggling.

"soo.. who were you texting?" matt asks as he leans against chris's doorframe. chris stands up and stretches, "no one," he replies in a raspy tone.

matt of course doesn't believe his brother, so he clicks his tounge, "yeah? so why were you smirking and blushing at your phone, huh?" matt says.

"watching edits of.." he pauses for a moment, thinking of a random person, "..olivia holt. what else would i be doing?" chris asks in fake confusion.

"yea yea, next time you lie use someone who's actually your type. i know you don't like blondes chris," matt says as he starts walking out of his brothers bedroom. "oh and, be down in 10, we're filming a car video!" matt shouts from down the hall.

a groan escapes past chris's ear. this is the first time he's never wanted to film a car video, he just wants to talk to darla. and he knows that during filming she's all he's going to be able to think about.

chris goes to his closet and grabs a blue and purple lyrical lemonade hoodie and throws it over his head, fixing his silver chain and hair quickly.

the brunette boy grabs his phone as he opens up darla's contact in his phone. he starts typing, 'i've got to go, talk to you later.'

when she replies with an 'ttyl.' chris smirks slightly, cheeks turning pink again. he never thought a girl would have a hold over him like this.

"chris, hurry the fuck up and stop texting whoever the fuck you were texting!" nick, the eldest triplet, screams from downstairs as he walks out of the house. he slams the front door letting chris know he only has 5 minutes to hurry up or else their filing without him.

the boy looks at his phone one more time and decides to heart the girls message, letting her know he isn't just leaving her on seen.

he decides to leave his phone in his room, not wanting to be distracted the whole car video by the girl. he knows that if he has his phone on him then he's gonna be constantly checking his phone for a reply.

chris plugs it in so that when he gets back he's on full percentage to text the girl for the night. he flicks his light off and walks down the stairs, grabbing a pepsi and getting ready for this friday's car video.

love sick ⋆𐙚˚

love sick ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹

author writes .. !

1.) these two actually have me in a chokehold. #teamcharla4life...