𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 .ᐟ

love sick

love sick. / chris ! sturniolo
  ( 2 3 - 2 4 ) babydollbyfike

             /            chris ! sturniolo  ( 2 3 - 2 4 )                     babydollbyfike

DARLA'S
p.o.v. ⋆𐙚˚
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶠᵉ

"SO DARLA, WHO'S chris sturniolo?" darla's older brother drew says as he has his phone in his hand, leaning against the girls pink doorframe

darla's head shoots up as her eyes widen, biting her lip in embarrassment. "i— you know.. some guy!" she replies as drew rolls his eyes and lets out a chuckle, the corner of his lips turning up.

"just a boy? darla, you don't like— or date people. let alone someone who's a skater!" drew replies as he plops down on the girls bed next to her.

he does have a point, the last relationship darla was ever in was in middle school. which by the grade you can tell didn't last very long.

"when did you meet him?" drew randomly says, fidgeting with random shit on her bedside table. darla's cheeks turn a baby pink as she looks over at the boy.

"last night. when dad was drunk and throwing shit and you know— being dad, i snuck out my window like always and walked to a random skate park me and mom drove by the other night," darla says, her brother listening.

"and i fell asleep on a random ass bench, cause' when i got there it was about 12 in the morning. but that chris dude woke me up and offered to walk me home to make sure im safe," she finishes, smiling softly at the thought of the boy.

"your so whipped," drew says, laughing at the girl. darla's face turns serious as she looks at the boy. "come on, don't kill my mood drew!" she replies to him.

"i'm sorry, i've just never seen you so like—" he stops, fake vomiting, "— inlove," he says. darla looks down at her socks, nodding in response.

"good for you tho," he says, rubbing darla's shoulder. "just don't get hurt, or ill kill the kid," drew says, trying to make her laugh. which she does.

"i won't, thank you drew," darla says to the boy, side hugging him. he smiles at her as he puts her broken pop socket back in her bedside table and walks out.

he was right, she had to try to not get hurt. darla's a sensitive person, so one wrong move and she might never date again.

which is a bit of a stretch, but you've got to know her to understand what it really means. chris would be one of her first real loves.

and it's scary.

never dating anyone and then falling in love is a weird feeling. it's like having a fight with your sibling then asking to go to the store 5 minutes later.

she doesn't know what chris wants. should she try to be perfect? or should she be herself?

god, why is she even thinking about this? it's been a day! no way she's already head over heels over chris.

CHRIS'S
p.o.v.  ⋆𐙚˚
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶠᵉ

 CHRIS HAS LIKED  a lot of girls, but no one ever made him feel how darla does

CHRIS HAS LIKED a lot of girls, but no one ever made him feel how darla does. he's had about 3 girlfriends before, so he's good at this kind of stuff.

darla's different, even if they haven't talked that long— he can tell. he's debating if he should text her first or wait a little to see if she texts him.

everytime he goes to text her, his brothers ruin it. like now, they have to ask to go to mcdonald's. he could give zero fucks about mcdonald's right now, he just wants to
darla.

"chris, come on! we'll leave without you," nick yells from the living room. that's a complete lie, i'm the only one who actually brings my wallet.

"i'm coming!" i yell back at the 2 boys, going to my closet and throwing a yellow and white striped crew neck over his white tank top. he grabs a hat and throws it on, rushing downstairs.

"took you long enough," matt mumbles under his breathe. chris rolls his eyes as they walk out the front door.

if only he knew what i was trying to do.

love sick ⋆𐙚˚

love sick ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹

author writes .. !

1.) i'm gonna be updating this book like CRAZYYYYY today:333