~~Ch.1~~

~~Peter~~

"Hey, Pete," Tony called.

"What's up, Mr. Stark." I opened the door of my room in the Avenger's tower to let him in.

"A guy called Harley is coming to stay a while. He's two years older than you, and I want you to show him around, okay?"

Another guy my age? Or close enough. Whatever. "Sure thing, Mr. Stark. When is he here?"

"Uhh." He glanced at his watch. "Two hours."

"What!?" I jumped off my bed. "He's here today!?"

He grinned at me sheepishly. "Sorry, kid. I'll let you get ready."

He left my room and I decided to have a shower. I wondered if I should put gel in my hair. I wanted to make a good first impression on this guy.

I decided against it. It looked better without it. I put on my best hoodie and a pair of jeans. I glanced at my watch. One o'clock. I still have an hour. Okay, it's fine.

~~~~•~~~~

Fifty-five minutes later, Mr. Stark and I were standing in the kitchen waiting for Harley.

The elevator dinged, and a tall, handsome boy walked out. He had brown, tousled hair and blue eyes.

"Tony!" He says. Tony? He calls him Tony!?

"Hey, Harley! How've you been?"

"Not too bad," he replies. He turns towards me. "You must be Peter Parker. I  heard you were showing me around."

He had a southern accent. It sounded nice. "Pleased to meet you," I said.

"Alright, well, I'll let you two get to know each other," Mr. Stark said, smirking at me over Harley's shoulder. I don't know what that was supposed to mean, but anyway.

"So darlin'. Where to first?"

Oh shit. He just called me darlin'. In a southern goddamned accent. "Uhh... the labs? Yeah, let's go to the labs. "

I brought him all around the tower, trying not to think about the fact that he was way too handsome. And he kept calling me darlin'.

Jarvis called us for dinner at six o'clock. We walked into the kitchen, and Mr. Stark and Mrs. Potts were sitting at the table. Me and Harley sat beside each other, and Mr. Stark was across from me.

Mr. Stark kept smirking at me, and it was very unfair. I wanted to kick him under the table, but he's such a drama queen he'd probably act like I almost killed him.

On a completely unrelated note, I did my best not to look at Harley over dinner, but I couldn't help taking a few quick glances when he wasn't looking.

After dinner, Harley went to his room to unpack his suitcase. "See ya, darlin'," he said. Honestly, was he trying to kill me?

I went into my room and flopped face down on my bed. I can't believe I have a crush on this guy! Like, seriously! I didn't even know how long he was staying. 

~~~A.N.~~~
Hey! This is my first fic, so if you have any tips or corrections, please tell me!
And if you have any requests, please comment and I'll do my best to do them.