~~Ch.3~~

~~Peter~~

Harley and I have just turned on the first Harry Potter movie, and we have a load of sweets. The only thing that would make it better is if we were closer. Preferably cuddling. Then, after a while, I could fall asleep on his shoulder.

Anyway, that's not happening. Although..
We were only half as far apart at the start of the second movie. And by the end of it, we were hardly an inch apart!

Halfway through the Prisoner of Azkaban, our knees and shoulders were touching! When Remus and Sirius reunited -I completely ship them by the way, wolfstar is amazing- I leaned into Harley just to see how he would react.

His arm went around me, and it was like he didn't even notice. He was so engrossed in the movie.

We were both nearly in tears during the Goblet of Fire, and then again during The Order of the Phoenix for Cedric and Sirius.

We were fully leaning into each other at that point. My legs were curled up, and his arm was around my shoulders, holding me tight.

When the movies were finished, we were both crying. The battle of hogwarts killed so many of the best characters!

"At least wolfstar is together in the afterlife," Harley whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"And Fred can meet his heroes," I whispered back.

Jarvis turned the screen off and turned the lights on. We both put a hand up to cover our eyes, and then we realised how close we were. The funny thing was, neither of us seemed in a hurry to pull away.

The door opened, and Tony walked in. He looked at us and blinked slowly. "Harley..." He warned.

"Oh my God!" He stood up and offered me a hand. I took it and pulled myself up, looking at him confusedly.
"Come on," he said.

We walked up to Tony, and he smirked at me. "Take it easy, Harley!" He glared at him as we walked past. I was so confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Harley grabbed my hand and smirked at me.

"My room," he said in a low voice.

I followed him, my hand in his until me got to his bedroom. He closed the door and pushed me against the wall. My heart was going about a million miles an hour. His eyes flicked between my eyes and my lips.

Harley leaned in, giving me a chance to tell him to stop. As if I would ever. Our lips met, and it was like a fire was sparked inside me. He bit my lower lip, asking for entry. I complied, his tongue entering and exploring my mouth. My legs were gone to jelly, and I couldn't think. My hands were in his hair. He had one hand around my back, pulling me close and the other gently pulling my hair.

I let out a moan, and he pulled away. I looked at him, wondering why, but he brought his mouth down to my neck and sucked and bit on the skin until he found my sweet spot, making me moan once again.

He grinded his hips against me, still sucking on my neck. "Harley," I whimpered. His mouth left my neck and he raised his head, leaning his forehead against mine. Both of us were breathing heavily

"Are you okay?" He murmured. His brown hair was all messed up, and his lips were swollen.

I nodded, bringing my lips back to his. Our kiss was softer, but just as passionate. He pulled away and grabbed my hand to bring me over to the bed. We lay down, and he pulled me into his chest. I fell asleep to him softly kissing my neck, and it was the best sleep I'd had in a long time.