~~Ch.2~~

~~Harley~~

I woke up the next morning and went for a shower. I was very annoyed with myself. See, there was one person I just couldn't seem to get off my mind.

I got out of the shower and looked at my reflection. Not bad, but I didn't think Peter would ever find me attractive. Not that I cared.

I went out and put on a tight grey top and navy skinny jeans. I opened the door and looked out into the hall. Where the fuck was the kitchen?

"Can I help you, Mr. Keener?" I looked up.

"Jarvis?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Uh, where's the kitchen?" I asked.

"Right this way, Sir." Green arrows appeared on the ground, leading down the hall.

"Thanks." I said.

"Anytime." The AI replied.

I followed the green arrows down to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited. It was on the floor above me, so it only took a few seconds.

The doors opened, and I saw Peter was already in there, wearing black skinny jeans and a tight white top. His hair was gorgeous. I stepped in and looked him up and down.

My eyes stopped at his abs, and I sucked in a breath as discretely as I could. For such a small guy, he was fucking ripped.

"You good?" Peter asked. He was looking at me concernedly.

"Yeah, of course," I replied. Jesus, Harley. Get your shit together. The doors opened, and I gladly walked out. If I had to see Peter in that fit for the full day, I'd need a dam lot of self-control. Which I wasn't known for having.

We got to the table and sat down. Tony took one look at us, said; "Oh fuck." And put his head in his hands.

Pepper laughed. "Manners, Tony." She said.

"Harley, I need to speak with you for a minute." He stood up and gestured to the door.

I got up and followed him out. He turned to me outside the door. He let out a sigh. "I need you to promise me you two will get a room if anything happens, alright? I'm working, and I do not want to see you two making out or anything else. Okay?"

I gaped at him, needing a minute to take in what I'd just heard. "What?" I said eventually.

He just stared at me with his eyebrows raised, as if I was being stupid. "Oh for fuck sake," he muttered. "Nevermind."

He opened the door and we walked back into the kitchen. I was still in shock. I mean, me and Peter, making out? As if Peter would want to make out with me.

I snuck glances at Peter all through breakfast. He had quite a side profile.

We finished our breakfast pretty much at the same time, and we thanked Tony.

"So where are you two going?" Pepper asked. She smiled at us in that weird way adults do when they want to embarrass a teenager.

I glared at her, and she winked at me and said; "I think you should take the day off. Watch a movie, get to know each other."

"Uh... sure, " Peter said.

"Great!" Tony said. "You should watch arachnophobia." He smirked at Peter. Maybe it's his favourite movie. Although knowing Tony, it was probably his least favourite.

Peter rolled his eyes. "Alright, come on, Harley."

We went to this big dark room with a cinema screen. Of course Tony had a cinema screen. But there were couches instead of normal cinema chairs, which was probably more comfortable.

We sat down in the middle, perfect seats, and Peter got Jarvis to turn it on. "What do you wanna watch?" He asked me.

"What was the movie Tony said?"

"No." He shook his head. "I hate that movie."

I laughed. "What about a Harry Potter marathon?" I suggested.

Peter's eyes lit up. "Good idea. Jarvis, play Harry Potter."

The movie started and we started to relax.

"Wait!" The movie stopped. "We forgot sweets!"

I gasped. How could we have forgotten the most important thing for a movie marathon? We ran out to kitchen and raided Tony's sweet stash. We staggered back into the room with our arms full and dropped everything on the couch beside us.

We sat down, and the movie started. I glanced over at Peter. There was about half a foot between us. I wish I could pull him over to me, but that would probably be a bit weird.

As we watched the first movie, the distance seemed to become shorter, and by the start of the second, there was only about three inches between us.

Fuck, Peter was seriously hot.