20

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 19Next Chapter: Chapter 21

Lu Sinian didn't move, he just raised his head slightly, and looked at the God of Light.

Wood's incantation was even more rapid, and his voice was a little shaky and sharp.

The god of light was clearly shrouded in holy light, and he couldn't see anything clearly on his face, and forcibly looking at each other would only stab his eyes.

But Lu Sinian did not look away, he fixed his eyes on the god in front of him, and after a long time, he turned his head and said lightly to Abel who was standing in the distance.

"Shut him up."

Able reacted instantly, rolled over, and slammed his sword into the opponent's neck before Wood even knew it.

The incantation stopped, and Wood looked at the sword in front of him in horror, just an inch away from stabbing into it.

But the spell had already worked, and the huge figure was completely condensed, and he slowly opened his eyes, shooting out two golden rays of light in the white expanse.

Ethereal, as if carrying infinite divine power, a majestic voice sounded: "Who are you, dare to hurt my believers!"

Lu Sinian was very strange, he simply asked: "No, I haven't killed him yet, those contract knights are the ones you injured, right?" The

figure didn't pay attention to his question, he was like a fixed NPC set up, and said to himself: "I will eliminate the demons for the mainland, and the evil things will die."

After

that, he didn't open his mouth again, and the golden demonic qi surged up, completely enveloping this space, and it was difficult for outsiders to judge the situation.

As long as you look in this direction, your eyes will sting, let alone see the battle scene inside.

For a while, many people's hearts hung high, and they kept praying for the blessing of the devil.

"Don't let anything happen to the demon."

"My lord is so powerful, he will definitely defeat that god of light!"

"What bullshit is that the God of Light is just an evil god, and so many people believe in him, they are all deceived!"

"None of those cardinals are good, saying that they should be dedicated, why don't they themselves!"

Under the tense atmosphere, people couldn't help but start cursing in a low voice.

Although no one in Vista City believed in the Cult of Light anymore, the sect had stood in China for many years, and many people still had a good impression of the God of Light.

At the very least, it is a god who loves the people, and has sheltered the mainland for thousands of years, and the concept of small indoctrination is not so easy to dispel.

But now they saw the selfishness behind the so-called gods, and the cruel truth made them hate the god of light all of a sudden.

In comparison, even if the demon lord is an evil god, he has never harmed anyone, and he has also blessed Vista City to survive under the beast tide, giving them so many magical monsters, even if it is an evil god, it is also a good evil god!