39

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 39: Infinite Flow Plane XII

Chapter 39: Infinite Flow Plane XII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 38 Infinite Flow Plane ElevenNext Chapter: Chapter 40: Infinite Flow Plane XIII

I saw that many players were a little hesitant and didn't dare to buy stand-in dolls, and the middle-aged man had some of them? Meaning, he decided to continue to add fuel and vinegar.

The man used to be a second-class dealer, so he specialized in buying some props at a low price, and then high? Price to sell to people who need it, originally? How do you live a small life? Also? Chic, since this is a grocery store?, the props in my hand are smashed.

The price is higher than that of the store?, the effect is not yet? Hello people, already? Not? People coming again? I'm looking for him to buy items.

He watched the loss of customers, gritted his teeth and vented his anger in his personal space every day, and he hated this store manager even more.

If it weren't for this so-called NPC, he wouldn't be so embarrassed at all, and the points in his hand would be getting more and more? The more not enough to spend.

And today? Knowing that there was a new prop similar to a stand-in, his eyes lit up on the spot, and he felt that his opportunity was coming? Finish.

The second-way dealers know a lot of people, and they also secretly learn a lot of secrets through some bigwigs.

Among them is the conservation of energy that he just mentioned.

The more powerful the props, the more powerful the restraints, and the stand-in props are equivalent to changing their lives against the sky, without any side effects? How could it be!

The second-tier dealer thinks that either the store manager doesn't know what the side effects are, or he is deliberately hiding it in an attempt to earn more points.

No matter what the truth is, he has to seize this opportunity!

When the time comes, the players of the whole main god game will look at him with adoring and grateful eyes, and the points will be earned in a hurry, which is really cool.

The second dealer snorted and laughed?, already? Envisioning the future? The days of the gods.

Appear? The players in the area are also gradually stratified, and they are willing to believe that Lu Sinian is still in line, no? Some listened to what the two dealers said, but the other group of players slowly withdrew from the team after looking at each other.

What do they really care? Left the seeds of doubt and decided to wait for the others first? Try it, but if not? Just buy it, and if something happens, it won't be a loss, right, it's not yourself who dies anyway.

Nothing in the year of Luth? Say, he just whispered in his ear? said something in Rong Qing's ear, the other party nodded, and then left, not knowing what to do.

Then he slowly walked out of the store and looked around at the crowd, what did it mean? He smiled.

"In that case, then? I hope you can get it? to the desired result. With that, he glanced at it? Second-way dealers.

The man's fingers trembled, and he suddenly had an ominous premonition, and he hurriedly shook his head, throwing this feeling behind him.

With a relaxed pace, the two dealers left the main god square humming a song, and their backs were extremely carefree.