Xemnas' Log 1

Xemnas starts his own blog on Facebook, unaware of all the trolls on the Internet (Demyx), he still attempts  this.

Xemnas: "Hello everyone, my name is Xemnas. I am the leader of Organization XIII. This is a blog discussing all about the Organization."

  TotallyNotDemyx: "Organization 13? What? You lousy fucking Organization only has 13 members? What a fucking joke!"

  Xemnas: "What is your problem?"

  TotallyNotDemyx: "LOL, GET REKT M8. YOU MUST BE SOME SORT OF DUMBASS ON THE INTERNET OR SOMETHING."

  Xemnas: "...A 'dumbass'? Demyx, I know it's you."

  TotallyNotDemyx: "HA, YOU THINK I'M THIS 'DEMYX' PERSON? NOW I KNOW YOU'RE A DUMBASS."

  Xemnas: "Demyx, you better have a good reason for being on Facebook."

Xemnas gets out of his chair and walks quietly to Demyx's room.

Xemnas: "Demyx, do you know the price of trolling your Superior?"

Demyx: "N-n-n-n-n-n-no.... W-w-w-what is it?"

Demyx was sentenced to cleaning the bathrooms and all the other members rooms for a month as a punishment for trolling his Superior. And he was banned from Facebook for the month as well.

A/N: Well, I have gotten my book for Summer Reading, so updates for "Phantom's Journey" may be a little slower, I am terribly sorry about that. But do not worry, I'll continue to try and update this every single day! Look forward to the next chapter of "Phantom's Journey" and peace out!