➄➆

[They take their shots, but we're bulletproof. I know places
and you know for me, it's always you. I know places]

"Happy birthday Nail!" Theo cheers, as he throws himself on Niall, who was taking a late afternoon nap.

Niall smiled holding Theo protectively in his arm, pecking him on his cheek, "Thank you Theo, but you already said happy birthday to me."

"I know Nail, but it's cool."

"Niall."

Theo gasp a little, "Oh right, Niall, I sorry."

"It's okay my little munchkin. Are you ready to eat dinner?"

Theo nods eagerly. "Yes! But I was waiting for you to stop napping."

"Okay, let's go eat." Niall grins picking up Theo and getting out of bed and making his way to the dinning table.

"Happy birthday, Niall." His mother and father said.

"Thanks mom and dad. The food smells wonderful." Niall says inhaling the heavily scent of roast chicken.

"You're welcome son. After dinner, we are all going to that circus festival that just opened up a few days ago. It's been getting rave reviews." Niall's dad babbled sitting at the table, as he started to dump food on his plate.

Niall sat next to his mother, Theo on his lap, as his mother served him. Everything is going smoothly.

"Do you know when my sister is coming?" Niall's mother asked Niall.

"She said around eight, but it's already eight thirty." Niall says, then starts to eat and feeding Theo with the same plate.

"Yummy!" Theo giggles, as Niall wiped his face with napkin.

The door bell rings, "Oh that must be her."

"I'll go answer it." Niall says handing Theo to his mother and getting towards the door, then opens it.

"Hey baby boy."

"Z-Zayn." Niall gasp in disbelief.

"Happy birthday." Zayn grinned handing him a gift and a dozen blue and yellow roses.

Niall set the items gently on the floor and collided his body with Zayn's giving him a tight hug. Niall squealed as Zayn lifted him up, giving him a bear hug.

"What happen to your mom? Is she okay?"

"She's fine babe. I wanted to surprise you on your birthday."

Niall couldn't take his eyes of Zayn wearing a dark blue suit with his jet black hair.

"Look look so breathtaking Z." Niall mumbles against Zayn's neck, feeling warm and fuzzy.

"Thank you baby. You look stunning with that blue and white shirt underneath. Your hair is blonde again." Zayn says kissing Niall's forehead.

"Yeah, the lilac went away quickly, so I just redid my hair blonde, does it look okay?"

"You look perfect as always." Zayn grins, as Niall blushes.

"Thanks Z. My parents are inside and I haven't told them about you, or my relationship, but I want them to you meet you." Niall says nervously.

"Okay. I'll charm them, like I did with you" Zayn says quietly biting his lip and Niall felt so warm and flustered seeing Zayn bite his bottom lip.

Niall took the flowers and his wrapped gift off the floor. Zayn closed the door behind him, then placing his hand firmly on Niall's waist, both of them walking to the dinner table.