➄➇

[Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (oh) Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?]

Niall was curled against Zayn's chest, his face resting against his boyfriend's neck. He still cannot process the thought of having this beautiful Muslim boy next to him. It felt like a dream come true that someone who's that beautiful wanted him back.

"What are you thinking about?" Zayn asked caressing Niall's cheek softly.

"I'm just happy that we are finally together. I'm your boyfriend and we've made it through all the fights we had in the Chatroom, all that has led us in this moment."

"Those fights we had weren't your fault. I was being the douchebag and I'm finally starting to act mature. Don't think for one second you aren't beautiful Niall. You don't give yourself enough credit that I'm blessed to have you in my arms right now."

Niall blushes, "You melt my heart when you speak to me like that. You're my Zayn and no one can't take you away from me."

"Ditto baby boy." Zayn whispers presses his soft lips against Niall's. They both kiss with passion inside their hearts.

Niall pulled back, "Do you mind if I go back home to get some clothes and stay with you?"

Zayn nodded, "Of course baby boy. You can take with me for as long, as you like."

"How long you're staying in Ireland?"

"I honestly don't have to go back to Bradford anytime soon. I can stay here forever just to be with you." Zayn says placing soft kisses against Niall's cheek.

Niall shy smiled, "I'd like that."

👬❤️👬

Niall prayed that his mother wasn't in the house, he didn't want another argument to raise again to hurt Zayn's feeling. He wants his religion to be respected and Zayn knew that Niall would protect him. He's thankful that his boyfriend would stood up against his own judgmental mother.

"I just remember they were going to take me to that circus festival, but I guess they left without me." Niall slightly frown.

"I could take you out, you still have time left to celebrate your birthday."

"It's okay Z, I rather spend my time with you on birthday." Niall spoke truthfully, he would spend every second of the day with Zayn because he's his moon.

Niall walked with Zayn hand in hand to the dinner table and Niall completely forgotten Zayn's present that he had given him.

"I didn't get a chance to open the gift you gave me." Niall frowns, as he sits at the table.

Zayn pulls Niall off the chair and sits on it, while he brings Niall to his lap, "Open the present now. I think you might like it."

Niall nodded as he picks up the small gift box from the dinning table, tearing the gift wrapper and opening the box.

"I don't know what to say." Niall says in awe, as he stares at the emoji moon necklace dangling on his hand.

"If you don't like it, I can return it." Zayn mumbles nervously.

"No silly boy, I love it." Niall cheese smiles, as he cuddles his head against Zayn's.

"I got one as well, but with the sun emoji. Everytime you feel sad that we aren't together just look at that necklace and it will remind you that I'm always here for you." Zayn says pulling the necklace from the inside of his black button up shirt to show Niall.