➇➈

[Please believe me, don't you see.The things you mean to me?Oh I love you, I love you I love, I love, I love Olivia]

Nine months later.

"What took you so long?" Harry asked with grumbled as he shifted his weight to his side.

"There's a thing called traffic and they closest White Castle is like thirty minutes from home." Liam huffed handing the milkshake to Harry.

"This isn't what I asked for."

"You asked for a chocolate milkshake right?"

"Yes, but this strawberry and I hate this flavor." Harry angry hissed as the milkshake fell to the floor.

It was quite for moment until Harry burst into tears making Liam run by his slide almost slipping on the spilled milkshake.

"Does something hurt? What me to the call Doctor?" Asked a concerned Liam.

"No! These damn hormones and cravings are making me such a prick towards you." Harry sniffled.

"Look at the bright side. We're expecting our baby boy really soon. You'll be back to normal in no time." Liam kisses Harry's cheek.

"Can you believe it? We're actually going to have a baby this time. I'm so excited to hold him and see his little feet."

"He's going to take over the ziall King ship. I'll have to teach him everything from taking pictures to updating ziall stuff on social media."

"Oh no please don't." Harry groans.

"He'll have to take over when I grow old for the new generation of ziall with Ava and future ziall babies. Omg maybe he'll write fanfiction!? YASSS."

"The door bell is ringing downstairs. Why don't you go answer and stop obsessing with our son being a ziall shipper."

"Not unless he dates Ava. I'll ship them forever." Liam clacked as he made his way downstairs and open it the door and gasp loudly.

"Liam? Is everything okay?"

"Did you buy a another Bat?" Liam asked coming into the room with a Bat inside a cage.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, but yeah I finally found the website you went to get Funky Budhha, so I got a girl Bat for him."

"OMFG THANK YOU BANANA HARRY! FUNKY BUDHHA WONT BE FOREVER ALONE."

"Glad you like the present even though it's more for Funky Budhha." Harry chuckles.

"WHATS HER NAME?"

"Olivia."

"OH I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE OLIVIA."

"Liam."

"Imagine the little bat babies. I'm going to die from Bat feels."

"Liam!"

"I think I'm going to piss myself in pure joy!"

"Liam! The baby is coming!"

"Oh shït! I wasn't ready!!!!!"

🎉👼👸🏼👀

"Okay Mr. Styles we're going to give you something so you won't feel the pain when we cut you open and get your baby out." The nurse says  injecting morphine into the IV drip.

"I'm right here be side you Harry. I'm so ready to see our Lirry King baby." Liam says while he holds Harry's hand.

A quick but careful cut from left to right on Harry's belly to take their unborn child.

"Congratulations! It's a baby girl." The nurse announce.

"Girl? I thought it was boy?" Harry asked confused.

"What the hell? Did the baby get a sex change inside Harry's belly?"

"Wait a minute." The nurse says handing the baby to another nurse and started to dig inside Harry's stomach."

"You were right. You're are having a boy and a girl. Twins!" The nurse taking out the baby boy who was cry.

"Did you hear that Liam!? We're having twins!" Harry cried then saw a fainted Liam on the floor.

Dammit Liam! Can't I have my moment for once?"

A few hours later. Liam woke up from the floor seeing Harry having both their babies in his arms.

"Wow two babies that are twins. Two for one deal." Liam says in awe picking up his baby girl."

"Are we still sticking with the boy name we chose last night?" Harry asked lifting up his baby boy placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah and I have the perfect name for our baby girl."

"What is it."

"Connie."

"Conner & Connie Edward Payne. I love it." Harry smiles.

"I was watching NCIS and that name popped but, then I was thinking to myself that would be a beautiful name if I had a daughter and it worked out." 

"Two babies we have now. We need to get girl's clothes and another baby crib." Harry tired sigh.

"We'll worry about that later at least we have two healthy babies that we be loved for eternity."

"That's true. I'm truly happy with you Liam Payne."

"I am to my banana Harry." Liam kisses him on the lips.

"You guys have a visitor." The nurse announced.

"NI SWIFT!" 

"Harry. You need to stop screaming you're going to hurt the babies ears." Harry hissed trying to comfort Conner.

"I keep forgetting. I wasn't expecting one third of ziall to show up." Liam whispers as he rocked Connie back and fourth to calm her down.

"Hey guys. Whoa two babies." Niall asked filled with joy.

"Yeah it was unexpected." Harry says taking a warm bottle form the nurses hand and feeding Conner.

"How are things going with Zayn?" Liam asked and taking the second bottle the nurse handed him to feed Connie."

"Things are complicated." Niall whisper sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"This isn't about me. It's about you guys! You have not one, but two beautiful babies. They have your green eyes Harry." Niall happily said with joy.

"They'll have my ziall instincts, I just know it." Liam stated proudly.

"I hope not." Harry mumbles, as he puts the empty bottle near the desk and started to softly pat Conner's back.

"How's Ava doing?" Liam asked.

"She's doing wonderful. She likes to crawl a lot and laugh when Zayn tickles her."

"That's great to here." Harry added.

"We have one boy and one girl so that means Ava is destine to be with one of our babies when they're teenagers."

"I'm going to divorce you if you keep this up." Harry playfully warned.

"Wait since you guys were married."

"It was spur of the moment and we decided to get married a few months back. More intimate with just the two of us." Liam gave a loving stare at Harry.

"I'll forever be Harry Payne and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Harry says kissing Liam.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#Comment #PrinceConner&PrincessConnie if you like this chapter.

Dedications: ConWeCallLove

Vote

And

Comment