Chapter 23

Warning may have bad language because I'm kind of fired up today the reason is none of your concern but, it's the chapter you've all been waiting...

THE REASON I HATE CHANDLER-
Classified

And a sneak peek at me and lexi's game show called... Class! Or! Pass! (I know cheesy right)

Let get too it... Long long chap... Actually do you want to hear a dream instead?

Ok! Ok! I'll do it. 😢😭😲😥😴😰😱😫😵😶😦😧😨😣😤😞😟😠😓😔😕😖😁 I'll do this long chapter.

First of all he's a retard, and at the beginning of the year he was ok. Then he became a crappy I'll like Taylor so I can be just like everybody else. And break up in one week. Retarded. That's what. He could've been a Fernando and stay with her all year, but nooo! And don't get me started on how I hatred grew.

But I'll tell you if you like?

Reminder this is me talking to Lexi so bad grammar is from me getting fired up as Lexi put it.

Ok, So after that like immediately he started liking you and I knew cause he told me right so there ya go right we were actually friends then. But he told me a secret that kaden used to like you and he used to date taylor. So I hated him more cause he was like one of Taylor's friends. Sofia.

Yes, you guessed it her reaction you knew why didn't you tell me.

Whenever Taylor likes somebody Sofia could've hated him before she'll form a crush on them. Which is why i didn't tell you because he wasn't. No. You deserved better. So I asked him why he all of a sudden liked you. He said oh I liked her at the beginning of the year Taylor was just my cover. God I said everyone knows your not supposed to date you cover. Amateur. Or idiot I should've said idiot

Oh, yeah no body tell Chandler I told you

He then ignored me for the next few days until the robotics competition. Then he acts like I forgot what happened and gets on my iPad! And plays football! Which it was my fault for typing in the password to load it but hey in my defense I like playing football. But God. The boys can't have fun in it always arguing and hurting each other.

When I came back we went to the concession stand. And by we I mean me Madeleine and Leigh-Anne. Madeleine had my iPad and typed me in with Andrew and we got five.

I won't forget that you did that Madeleine.

I didn't want to have anything to do with Chandler or Andrew. So the next day when Chandler said that pirates bay he was going to kiss somebody I knew he would be a wussy and back out but I the moment I let him believe that he wouldn't break.

I hate him now because I actually gave him one more chance, when, me and Kayla walked passed him he kicked us bye bye chance.

Something then happened that's too personal to tell you that made me even more mad!

So I joined kayla which she had a good reason, how he acts to you, to be angry. The tree twins will forever hate Chandler.

The end!
Cause I'm tired.
Of typing.
And thinking.
And now I'm crying!
Why?
Idk tears of joy!
That I finally told you!
Ok bye Lexi!.

Class or pass sneak peek.

Lexi: Why we hate people or have what's behind curtain number two!

Contestant: curtain two.

Me: it a new car.

Lexi: with your own professional back shaver.

Me: his name is Chandler!

Contestant: ahhhh! *runs to the car get in it, get out of car and grabs Chandler like a doll and goes back to seat*

Me: or have what's in the envelope!

Contestant: take envelope.

ZONK!

Lexi: everyone look under you seats.

Me: you each have an envelope.

Lexi: what's inside it tests how lucky you are.

Person: I have it.

Me: come on up.

Me: it's a free trip to Baytown.

Person: dang it.

Lexi: hey we are in California

Person: yeah.

Me: but that is for the show.

Person: dang it.

Bye guys see you soon,
Hannah