Chapter 32

I am not even saying the date, because the day I've HAD! will be a HECK of a story, for U guys.

Ok so since I didn't wake up until like, 11:00, I'll start in my mom's point of view.

She woke up at 4:00 the normal. Made food for my dad, and went back to sleep. She woke back up at 8:00, because Nalah was crying, and here starts the (very long, chapter) day, she showed up. Gabby! Yes our cousin, Gabriella, came over today, because her mom and dad where going to work.

Omfg. The second she walked in, Mom new, she wasn't going back to sleep. (You'll see why later) she had came the day before everything was aight, but today, she was like a terrorist. (My Mom's words)

She said, "I don't like this show..." Then she waited for a reply and said, "Did you hear me... I Don't Like This Show!" That as you would expect, ticked my mom of. She said, "You better change your attitude, Gabby, or else, we'll have a problem. "

So then she just watched tv like a good little girl... Or did she. When Mariah and I woke up. She was there, ready to play, we hadn't even brushed our teeth or freshened up. Yet there she was saying, "Mariah lets play." Running towards the door with my, Alvin and the chipmunk, dolls.

She tripped out of nowhere, "They made me fall!" She screamed. (2 questions why does she think the dolls are a person, secondly How the heck do you make yourself fall, barefoot, and no cords.

Five minutes later...

She walked in and said can I have a juice for the fourth time. So I said no what did your mom pack for you in your backpack. She looked in and said 'Nothing'. (Lmfao) My Mom started looking inside, this little liar had, five juice boxes, four pop tarts, two Apple sauce, seven rice crispies, two Cheetos, yet, oh she ain't have any.

I'm not doing this out of pure hate but God.

I'm going to skip to the good parts ok.

She was playing with Mariah, and she went, and told our second cousin, Quntion, that gabby was...(ok brace yourself for either funny or disgusting stuff) playing with roaches. I got evidence from several people.

Quntion: "I didn't believe Mariah, then I walked in to see what gabby was doing, and there was one roach laying on its back in a water bottle cap filled with soap like it was chilling, and the other one was on a napkin. I turned around, and said, wow.

Dad: "When I walked in she had a roach leg in the doll purse and said it would keep the humans and things away. The roach was liming but I threw it away along with the bottle cap.

Mariah: "she was putting your soap on it and bathed it."

Minutes later...

My uncle ainsley, was sleeping and me and Quntion took a picture of him sleeping and where about to put it as his screensaver. Then gabby went and ruined it, she was holding Theodore. You know Alvin and the chipmunks. She grabbed him and was trying to give him it me and Quntion said no, so she backed up like she was leaving and threw it at him.

Yes he woke up and Quntion who was inches away from his face, hid the phone. When she pointed, while getting ready, to run away, said, he did it. Uncle Ainsley said, can I sleep in your room.

The huge change...

So if you sit next to me during lunch you know, how my grandma makes me so mad, Hannah, can you get four waters, and four tea bottles, and put it in the freezer, while she's on Facebook doing nothing. Yeet. Dr. Hannah Montana get me my phone charger, Hannah stop biting your nails, I'm not even freaking biting my nails anymore, I got a paper cut, all of this (and more) happened in one day.( Did I mention I had choirs today, ps. Right when she came back from work she slept for two hours awoke and fell asleep while watching... Gabby... Gabb... Gab... A.... Gab... Gabb. And this made me get ps.

We went to Luna's and got balloons...

We can back grandma said, every time I closed my eyes she did something... Fell of the couch... Stole nail polish, and all the girls know that nail polish sometime takes hours to dry when it's clumpy, so imagine a mountain. Kayla I know you'll read this sooner or later, and you know I spent my own money on the nail polish. 48.97 dollars worth. Gone down the drain literally. When we came home she was covered in nail polish, nail polish down the toilet, nail polish dried on the carpet, glitter polish everywhere, even on the roof, yeet, the roof.

A bucket decorated like she was playing, splattoons, with bobby, (her name for the roach) omfg, I didn't know whether to laugh, or slap her.

More to come,
Hannah