Chapter 26

June 30, 2015,
In terms of my lateness I will extend my contest(chapter 6 for details). Hero friends. It feels like it's been a year when I look back and it's only been like three weeks or four, but tonight is my gossip talk.

Let's just talk! Talk! Talk! Talk! About! Gossip! And! Stuff!
If your a girl you most likely remember that song from a certain video.

Shrug has created a instagram. For reasons of which just for fun. Shrug has info that Crey likes Kayla, (Knew it) chandler had feeling for her, and most embarrassing... Fernando liked her in the past. Latest news from shrug is that someone has feelings for chandler.

Leo's (If you don't know him. Get out! Go to bed!) brother, Holden, died yesterday from being criticized, and bullied (by chandler) on instagram. He was practicing poetry on instagram, and when chandler criticized, him he felt crushed he thought it was good, and so did Leo, but chandler killed him. (Not literally) That same night he jumped out of his bedroom window three stories up.

When Leo and his mother finally broke down the locked door. His laptop was on the desk, with a tab including his suicide note, and an instagram tab with the account chandlerb_kadenf_leor while on a private post between him and Ashlee. R.I.P. Holden

New date for contest is: July 7th for those of you who entered remember your entry can have separate chapters, and perfect it.

One open spot for my charm braclet sale

Bye gurl,
Hannah :D