A Good Night

Nam-soon had gone back outside and watch Si-o from her balcony, while making sure he left safely.

When she can no longer see him from her sight.
She stargazed for awhile, appreciating the Crescent moon.

Under the crescent moonlight, Nam-soon took out her phone, and took a picture of the moon, before getting back inside her home.
___

The secretary drove Si-o to the Heritage Club.

Si-o had gotten in the car with a cherry mood and the secretary sneak glances at him from the rearview mirror.

The silence was interrupted when Si-o's phone received a message prompt and he immediately took out his phone to check his message.

Nam-soon had texted him a 'Good Night', and included a picture of the starry skies, with the smiling crescent moon and stars, she took from her home.

Si-o unbeknowns to him, he was grinning by himself, while reading her short message.

The secretary was the one even more curious.

Secretary Yoon: *thoughts*
What kind message did he read that made him so happy, he wants to see it too*

___
Later that night at the Heritage Club,
Ryu Si-o entered a room full of elite people in every industry.

They each sat on a couch and Si-o walk his way towards the center and sat down confidently.

The staff then delivered a black paper bag made of high quality material.

The elite opened to check each of their own and inside was a wine bottle.

Ryu Si-o: *smirks*
Its black raspberry wine
Try some when you wish to be happy.
It'll grant you the ultimate bliss.

Then they were given a rectangular red boxes.
When they opened to check, it was a black tie with a real diamond piece on it.

Ryu Si-o: Its a black necktie.
These gifts should be fine to receive without trouble.
*hs smirk evilly as he studied each of the elite reaction*
____

While inside Nam-soon Apartment,

She had video call her Mongolian mom and told her she was okay.
She even showed her mom, her new apartment.

Her mom had told her it would be even prettier if she added a few Mongolian ornaments and designs.
Nam-soon agreed but she didn't find any market selling Mongolian goods.

She had called her mom as soon as she can remember, her last conversation with her was before she left back to Mongolia.
Si-o had planted a bomb inside one of her mom souvenirs.
So when she was plotting how to both stop Pavel from selling drugs in the market and save Si-o.
Her Mongolian mom came to mind and so she called her. She didn't expect her mom would still be awake at this hour.

She remembered the incident with her brother Nam-in, and she had warned her mother to sent a bodyguards to protect Nam-in in secret.

She didn't told Geumju what would happen in the future, but she just played it off as a twin-sibling forewarning feeling.

Geumju trusted her daughter. Since they have the matrilineal line heriditary strength, then why can't twins have a forewarning connection with each other.

So that night, A female bodyguard was sent to keep an eye on Nam-in. She had to keep a close eye on him and prevent any suspicious people from approaching him.

____

The next day Nam-soon arrive early to work.

She was excited to see Si-o, so she got up early and put on a blue suit that she thinks is flexible, workable and convenient to move about, just in case a fight ensue's.