😱😆Chapter 3 "Camping trip."

The third chapter! Sorry if it is not really gonna be horror since idk how to write horror! Hope ya' enjoy reading! :)
Also cover made by my sisters!

The Gacha editing
@Mitzy_3-Caetana

And

Idea

@DAIZY_PRIMROS3
Thanks to them!!!

⚠️ Badly written since I didn't double check!⚠️
⚠️Really not horror⚠️
⚠️Bad English!⚠️
⚠️ That's it! ⚠️

Shuchi's POV:
Sooooo, me and my friends didn't know what to plan next weekend, Then Bonnie Jesse suggested a camping trip!

Me:"Oh my bottle of goodness! You are a genius Bonnie! Thank you! I could literally kiss your foot! If you asked for it."
I said excitedly

Bonnie Jesse:"*Giggles* No problem. But don't kiss my foot, it's disgusting but anyways that's a plan?"

Pearl and Blueberry muffin and Earl and Fizzy and me:" YESSSS!!!!!"

Bonnie Jesse:"*Giggles again* Okay then! It's a plan!"

After a while later

We all got ready packing, clothes ready, food ready, tents and stuff ready, everything is packed! I'm excited! I helped Fizzy to pack her final stuff and we both looked around the house, just in case we might leave something. Then after looking around we went outside Fizzy, locked the door and we head to our car and I started it, and we drove away.

After a while later

We arrived at the campsite and WOW! It looked amazing! I didn't know they would actually decorate, the campsite and it looks like we were, the second one since Sunny, Earl and Pearl is already there decorating/preparing the campsite I parked and pulled out the keys and we both went outside.

Fizzy:"Wow! Ya' did amazing! This looks fabulous!!! This doesn't even look like a campsite anymore just some cozy hangout!!!"

Sunny:Giggles "Yeah, I guess we've over done it."

Fizzy:"Well, it looks amazingly awesome!"

Sunny:"Thanks."

Me and Fizzy started helping Sunny, Pearl and Earl decorating/preparing the campsite.

After a few minutes later

Everyone arrived, the older ones, started the fire and the younger ones, grabs some marshmallows and the other older ones, helped the younger ones make s'mores. Then after everything is set we all sat beside the fire and well, the classic telling creepy stories.

After a while later

While everyone is scrambling around since the fire was to big while I'm telling the most scariest story I had ever heard, suddenly Earl started to tremble and she suddenly snapped to stare at the other direction? Then she let go of Sunny's hand
(Since they are holding hands) and she left. Weird, we all glance at her leaving with questionable minds 'Why was she leaving?' I thought but anyways we all continued to share stories around the fire she'll, eventually come back... right..?

After a while later
It was starting to get late and everyone started to feel tired

Me: I started to yawn "Well guys I think we should probably take a rest-"
I got cut off by Sunny

Sunny:"What about Earl?"

Me: I realize Earl isn't back "Well, maybe she explored around the campsite and maybe went to the bathroom...? Don't worry she'll come back!"
I hope what I said is true, since Earl has been gone for a while now

Sunny:"Sighs concerned "Fine, but if she's not back here by midnight then I'm going to look for her."

Me:"Alright, let's maybe head to be- I mean sleeping bags and take a rest!"

After a few hours later

I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud thud outside the tent. Fizzy, Bonnie Jesse and Glory woke up to.

The next day

I woke up to my phone alarm clock I literally regret putting an alarm clock on my phone then once I turned it off and rubbed my eyes I realized Fizzy and Glory is already awake and while Bonnie Jesse is still peacefully sleeping, I quietly leave not wanting to disturb this child's sleep and went outside the tent and maybe to annoy the others! 😈😈😈 well Fizzy and Glory are the only ones awake including me since everyone is still sound asleep... 😈😈😈 maybe I should annoy them Maniacally laughter 😈😈😈😈😈 then I grabbed my phone and head towards the kitchen area to grab some pans and head towards hmm... Maybe Sunny's tent,
maniacally laughter again
I quietly slipped into Sunny's tent where Oh, Earl is there and Pearl. Maniacally laughter again 😈😈😈
I put on flashlight on my phone and set it down where it's pointing directly towards Sunny, Earl and Pearl then I grabbed the pans I brought, and banged it together and ran, out for a moment when I heard, them groaning, then once again I slipped back in, and continuously banging the pans together until Sunny, threw a pillow at me and Earl giggling beside her I got back up.

Me:"GOOD MORNINGS LOSERS!!!"
And I ran out the tent with a mischievous grin on my face then suddenly Sunny, came out the tent HOW ON EARTH DID SHE, FIXED HERSELF SO FAST?!! Then when she saw me she charged at me running at inhuman speed, I ran as fast as I could Fizzy and Glory chuckled at me and Sunny running around she chasing me, then I hid behind the bathrooms gigging and I could hear Sunny calling out my name angrily. Then for some reason while I was hearing Sunny yelling for me and I'm waiting for her to find me I saw some mysterious and unknown person heading towards my car I was, confused at first but I ignore, it since I thought that they just might be walking around. Then I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder then I slowly turn my head around to see Sunny, with a evil grin I screamed and we both laughed at each other and we headed back to the campsite, then everybody's was awake due to Sunny screaming and me slapping some pans together and we all had a great morning. And ate some delicious breakfast. Said that last sentence with a British accent.

Afternoon

We, were just eating some snacks and watching K-drama in our phones in our tents, but then during me and Fizzy and Glory watching a K-drama movie "Love and leaches"

I GOT LAZY SO PART 2 COMING SOON! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND READING!