👏Chapter 4 part 2 of "How Shuchi met the others."

December 3rd 2018

at this year Shuchi is 12 years old

Shuchi is at her neighborhood and Sunny's house
How Shuchi met Pearl

Shuchi's POV:
Woohoo! I'm so excited! today me, my family, and everyone in the neighborhood. is going to Sunny's house and have a huge celebration and dinner by everyone. Plus she has a big family so they have a big mansion.

The adults and older teens have to decorate the house and the Christmas tree. Sunny's parents will cook the Christmas dinner. And the kids and young teens are gonna play outside.

I just realized... Sunny is always trying to help with a purple haired girl and she has a disgust look on her face when she meets other people including Adults.
well Except kids and babies. I decided to talk to Sunny who that girl is.

Sunny told me that it's her older sister who is Pearl Carterson/ Pearl Cha. Wow I didn't realize she has a older sister. Once everything was finished I decided to interact with Pearl. She just looked at me like I murdered her whole family

Pearl:"Ugh, what do you want?! can't you see that I'm busy hanging out with my friends."

Pearl said in a rude tone I got offended by that. But then Sunny's mom walks in
Sam:"Pearl! how could you said that to a little girl?!"

She said in a really mad tone. Pearl apologize and she left.

After a while later

I talked with other people even Pearl and her friends since I got bored. When I finished a conversation
Pearl said

Pearl:"Wow! I never expect a 12 year old could be more extrovert than I thought your impressive!"

Pearl said proudly. I got happy by that. When the Christmas dinner ended me and Pearl actually become friends. And 2 years later we are best friends! :D
But then in April 9, 2020 I was 13 years old but then Pearl has to go to another city for a few months just because of problems.

A few days ago April 8, 2020

While I was watching TV in the living room then I randomly looked at the calendar, IT WAS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY!!! TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! I WAS LITERALLY OVER THE MOON! then suddenly I heard a knock on the front door I was confused who would be knocking then I stood up and walked over the door and I looked through the window and see Pearl outside then I opened teh door.

Me:"Hey Pearl! What's up?"

For some reason she looked sad and nervous to say something then she took a deep breath.

Pearl:"Hey Sushi.. Uhm well tomorrow I have to go somewhere, but no worries I'll come back soon enough!"

I was shocked but since she said she'll be coming back soon enough.

Me:"Okay... I understand so you won't come to my birthday party tomorrow?"

Pearl:"Yeah sorry. But don't worry next year!"

Me:"Okie Dokie!"

Pearl:"Alright see ya soon Sushi! I'll send you some gifts tomorrow!"

Me:"Okie!"

She smiled and we both hugged and she left but I still felt kinda sad but at least she'll be attending next year!........ Or is she?

Years later she didn't returned like she promised I was getting upset but at least we can see each other through video call... But then in June 30, 2021 SHE FINALLY CAME BACK!!! BUT STILL THE SAME ARROGANT PERSON! BUT I DON'T CARE!!!! SHE'S FINALLY BACK! SO I CAN SLAP HER ON THE FACE ON MY BIRTHDAY! ;D

PART 3 COMING SOON THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
Also sorry if it's short!