👏🔪❤️Chapter 2 "The unexpected sleepover."

Chapter 2 hahaha! Btw I changed my style a little since I hadn't used my device in days😵😵 since I had a little headaches and sickness besides at least I can write it right now! 😈 And also btw I had finally made a cover for a story I hope y'all like my art up there !! Tbh I didn't know what to draw for the cover since there is a lot going on, on this story so I kinda picked Earl so hope y'all like it! Okie Dokie enjoy!

⚠️Also cringe warning!⚠️
⚠️ Badly written!⚠️
⚠️ Mistakes!⚠️

Shuchi's POV:
Wohoo! I got invited to a sleepover with my friends! I think it was Glory's sleepover, but I am really excited! But anyways I started to pack my things I called out to Fizzy to know if she's done she shouted back at me. I guess she's, almost ready, I mean it's not to surprising for me anyways Fizzy is always late. I searched around my bedroom if I'm gonna leave something.

After a while later

I heard Fizzy calling out to me that she's ready
(Finally) I sat up from my bed and went over to Fizzy's bedroom and knocked on her bedroom door, she answered I got in. We, both kinda searched around her bedroom just in case Fizzy might leave something but I was surprised she literally packed her importance (wow) but anyways I'm glad since she sometimes acts like a little baby, but anyways she went to the kitchen to grab some snacks for the sleepover then I went to the car to start it then I waited for her. She, came in she also brought me a little snack I smiled at her and we drove off.

After a while later

We finally arrived at Glory's house me and Fizzy were impressed at Glory's house it's literally a rainbow mansion!?
"*I chuckled* Glory really do loves rainbows, huh? Even her own house is literally a puke of rainbows."

Fizzy:"*Giggles* Yeah. Oh c'mon what are we waiting for! Let's goooooo!!!!"

Fizzy's really excited huh? We got of the car and (wow) the smell outside, smells like strawberries and then we headed to Glory's front porch and knocked on her door she answered.

Glory:"Oh my Rainbows! You two are finally here!! Come in, come in!"

We went in and oh boy, Wow! The whole inside it's rainbow puke again... But that's fine! Me and Fizzy settled down on Glory's living room and we both started to talk.

After a little minute later

While me and Fizzy, are talking I saw Earl, in the backyard I was kinda confused since Sunny, isn't beside her usually Sunny, is beside Earl, 24/7 since Earl told me she has an obsession over Sunny but of course she told me to keep it a secret, between me and her of course I listened to her since we are friends but anyways I thought she felt lonely so I told Fizzy to go and have a little talk with Earl we approached her and me and Fizzy didn't realize that there is a crowd me and Fizzy was confused as we get closer we realized that Earl accidentally killed.... Blueberry muffin I was also shocked I mean we were all shocked except... Sunny she looks worried and also Sunny was trying to calm the crowd down and Earl since Earl looks like she was about to cry but everything went alright and Blueberry muffin was sent to the hospital I guess she's doing fine. A lot of our friends kinda keeps questioning Earl on why in the world life she did that but Sunny defended her she just say like "Stop questioning about it. It's none of your business and mind your own business she doesn't want to think about it. And it was just an accident why can't you just forget that happen."
Yeah something like that I guess they listened since Sunny could do something even more if they still question about it cause Sunny is a troublemaker anyways Glory decided to distract all of us by watching a horror movie so we can forget about that incident.