BUILDING BLOCKS

...And that's how Delvis stay with me for the next month at home, binge watching movies,  having laughs, going for shopping with us. He sucks at it. Practically every dress was ok for him!. And was also Devi's new fighting partner. Devi would take any chance to fight with him because she claimed Delvis was just a gardener so she could do whatever she wanted. News flash for Devi was that he always came back at her getting her mad all the time..." Mara, I swear this guy is toxic. He'd infect us!, let's get rid of him." She'd say. I would just look at her and shake my head because I saw what was going to be fun. The school had some technical problems even though it has never encountered that before. It was some kind of virus ,an applicant sent along with their application. I was devastated but

Delvis was there to pull me. He'd always say it will be alright and hug or. And if I ended up crying about my parents death or the fact that I had a lot ahead, he come rushing in with comfort foods and a sweet smile. We'd watch movies and end up cuddled in our arms. He was always there. Devi just kept fighting with him till one day the fights stopped...
" Wow, hail lady's not bawling her head out today!" Delvis teased. " Oh stop that!, I'm not in the mood" Devi responded looking down. She was acting strange that was for sure. Delvis watched me giving me a sign that he was going to attack her. I shook my head no, warningly. "Ahh!!!" Delvis screamed going towards Devi crashing into her hard. " Fuck me Delvis, what is this!" Devi screeched. " You wish!" Delvis said ignoring her as he started to tickle her.

"Noo!!, not tickling. Please,please " Devi gasped while laughing. I got a little jealous but it was just for fun right?.

" I don't know Mara,but I feel so happy when he comes around. I get butterflies when he smiles and I think I love him" Devi said staring at her fingers. " That's good Devi, Omg!...who's this lucky guy?" I asked actually happy for my friend.
"Mara!," Delvis shouted." Yup, what's up?" " Well I was asking if u want sausage or chicken on your pizza " He asked "I want both!" I responded proudly. "Such a foodie" He said. I poked my tongue out at him. " And Devi wants chicken only" He said looking up and smiling at a strangely quiet her. I turned to look at her to see her drooling over Delvis...

" Wait !,The guy you like is Delvis?!!" I asked shocked and I don't want to admit but a little hurt which I don't know why. She nodded happily with a shy face. I just did what anyone in my place would do," That's nice.You guys look great together " I said. "Really?,I want him to ask me out so I'd be polite " Devi said. " Yeah you should " I said as I hugged her back after she hugged me.

"I also don't understand Claire, because mom and dad made sure they used top security and it was bridged with just a virus. We lost so much money fixing it and then today I'm called to come sign some money to be used to pay debts??...My parents never owned any money,now that I know." I said furious. It was everything worrying me. The school having problems

and now the company in this region?. It just felt so strange. " I think its someone doing this.They might be after your money or for obvious envious reasons my dear." Claire said. I thought of it." You're right Claire. How do I fix this into normal?" " I think you should relax,I'm here to help you
Mara, considering anything. " She smiled. I smiled back. We were actually getting to know each other. She'd force me to help her cook and by that I'd stand or sit on the counter talking the whole time while she cooked and laughed. She'd been making interesting foods that I'd not tasted before like Banku, fufu, and a whole lot. I hope she doesn't bail on me. If she does,I'd not be shocked...

"Claire, why did you always use to come here every year on my birthdays to fight

with my parents?" I asked. She tensed but said nothing. I remember vividly how Claire would come with a frown on her face, walk straight to my mom and start arguing. My mom would end up begging and crying for something. As first it was sad to watch her cry until I grew a little, I got used to it and was curious to know what would make Mrs Cann cry. Claire was always interesting to me until I saw one day that the only way she always left was when my mom would pack a bunch of money for her. She'd take it, cry a little and leave. I guess there's a reason for everything. I let it be because I'd find out anyways.

I smiled as I drove my car into the parking lot of the school. I was happy because I was getting bored at home and I managed to fix the problem with Claire. The smile

faded when I saw that my space in the parking lot was taken by a Range owner. Wtf!, I got down my car packed in an awkward on the path so I got a lot of horns.
I walked towards the car and I'm happy to see the owner in.I bang the window with my anger. He looks up from his phone and gives me a smile. Damn he's cute, no no, he took my spot." Hey..."He said. " You're in my spot bimbo!" I screeched. He looked at me like he was amused before getting down." You're cute" was all he said before walking away from me.
The fuck...

I ended up parking my car at my spot by towing his car. I was proud of that though.
Devi came to me smiling like a freak. "What's up with that face?" I asked. She suddenly squealed and twirled me around, I laughed along. "What?!" I asked. " it's

Delvis, he asked me out on a date girl!,Yes he did. He was like I really do like you so let's go out, what do you think?" She beamed" And I accepted! I'mso happy. " She screeched. I smiled and congratulated her.

Why do u seem bothered?

I don't know.
And shut up conscience!. I walk toward the assembly room for orientation. Just as I opened the door with Devi ranting about the date, the spot stealer came up to me." It's best that you get my car back or else..."He snapped but I cut him short " Or else what?" I challenged. I heard gasps around us as cameras started rolling...

"You snobby brat!..." Heck no, did this guy just call me a brat?

He's going to get it...

********************
Yhew😋 another chapter. What u guys think?.
And Claire,  why did she always come?
Does this cute guy have a name?...
Stay tune for more....
Love y'all pls vote,share and comment 😘🙏