HER

Devi's Pov.
Song requests: Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo.

I watched as he pushed her back into the locker and kissed her. She didn't push him back, she kissed him back with the same passion.  How could she do this to me? I stood by her even when everyone left. I didn't like her, I never did. She was always the one to get everything. She never lacked. The rich Mara Cann, I was always her shadow. If anyone walked up to me, it was to ask for her number. Like,  Am I invisible? I hated her but needed a place to stay. Mum could barely survive so she run off to a more wealthy man. Dad was crashed so he vented out his anger on me. Poor me Devi, Grandpa would sack Dad for abusing me and he'd not return for days. The house was pathetic. My only way to get more clothes and live rich was to go back to her. Grandpa wanted to withdraw me too. I couldn't afford to leave Capital high. That school is my destiny. I got sick of them chewing each other's faces. I left, wiping my tears. She would pay for this and that was for sure. I really love Delvis,  I really do. I will..." Hey Devi" I heard a voice say. I turned to see Raquel. Shit!. "Yeah girl, you owe me. Devi, that's my allowance for the week. You know I only gave it to because I had money from last week. Guess what?... it got finished! If you knew you'd not ne able to pay, why did you borrow thousand Ghana cedis and that's my allowance for the week!" She dramatically whined the last part. I rolled my eyes and faked a smile. " I'm sorry, Raquel. I actually at the moment have only five hundred Ghana cedis but my bag is on top of the roof. The leave it behind tradition. " I said.She scoffed, " You know no one does that tradition again right?" She asked looking at me like I was mad. I faked another smile and looked at her expectantly. She shook her head, "Aren't you friends with Mara. She's pretty and hella rich now. I mean,  her parents died and left her all that money. Why don't you ask her?" She asked. " I don't need her money and will you follow me to get the money?!" I snapped.  She was getting on my nerves. My hatred for Mara just intensified. She chewed on her gum for sometime before nodding to follow.  I turned towards the roof . "You know, your move of going back to Mara ad the good friend after Khloé and Goldy left was a good one. I know you don't like Mara, no one likes her." She chuckled.  " But she will help you . Because she is rich,  like rich!" She giggled. Fuck, she was annoying me. I got to my bag and took out the money. It was in folds hence I had to straighten it. I heard a loud laugh. " Gosh, poverty got you good. You better keep on with the good attitude because if Mara finds out you dislike her, you'll be so sad" She teased. Burning with anger, I turned and went towards her. " I don't need Mara and I sure as hell don't need anyone!" I shouted with my eyes clenched shut. The only thing that made me open them was the loud shriek I heard. I saw Raquel going down. I gasped and went back. "Oh my God!, oh my God!" I kept chanting. I went back panting with fear. I didn't mean to. No, I didn't mean to. "Hello!" I heard from below. I gasped and hid. Who was that?. " Is anyone here?" It was Mara. I know her voice. I rushed to the tip to call her. " No, no, Raquel?" She said. She looked around and that when the idea popped up. I wanted her going down. I hate her. I picked my bag, which was on the floor and took out my phone. I started filming.  Her actions made her look like she was the culprit and knowing Mara, she would leave because she never wanted to be involved in these kind of scandals. Just as I said, she got up, looked around went into her car and drove off. I let out a breath and hugged my knees as fear raked through my body. I had killed a person . All because of Mara. She kept ruining everything.  Why was she appearing in everything I was involved in. She took my guy. She took the attention and she had everything.  I hate her. And that gives me a cause to kill her and I don't care if I go down with her...

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
There you go...the owner of the unknown

pov. Devi had a lot of anger being pent up. She had to release it somehow...
Please stay tuned and follow, vote and plss comment. 
Pn: pls 🙏 vote after reading ⭐️.
All you've got to do is click the star ⭐️button bellow the page.
Love y'all ❤️ 😍
Peace✌️