BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ?

______________________________________

"Been dreamin' that you feel it too
I wonder what it's like to be loved by you "

- wonder by shawn Mendes

______________________________________

AHAAN'S  POV

WTF!!! Why do I need to do this.
Why do I have to take care of her . I know she is my father's best friend's daughter. But whyyyy???

Oo!!! So I will tell you guys what is happening over here.

So I have to take care of Avani. She is my father's best friends daughter.
She is in my college and my father told me to take care of her . I feel so stupid. Like I am doing babysitting right now. Why?? 😭

______________________________________

I and Avani were going towards the elevator and suddenly some familiar voice called me out .

"Ahaan"- samruddhi yelled

"Hey!! "- I waved at her and gave her warm smile.

"U came early today "- she said

"Oo!! Yes "- I said

She looked at me and then she looked at Avani.

She didn't asked me anything but I wanted to explain her so I told her who is she and why she is with me .

She said oo!

"Ok then see you after the lecture"-she said

"Yes!" -  I said

"Ok! Then bye . Do text me "- she said before leaving

I looked at her until she was out of my sight.

______________________________________

After the class got over Avani came to my class and wanted to tell me something.

I cam out of class and was talking to her .

She wanted to go home as she was feeling bored. But I couldn't go and drop her at her place as I had my classes and I was too busy. She  is younger than me but ,1 year younger she should be at least  little mature.

I was explaining to her and my both hands were on her shoulder and was explaining the reason but suddenly samruddhi came there.

She looked at us and was about to leave but I called her out but she said "continue what are you doing,we will talk after wards ahaan " she sounded angry. And the way she looked at me as if she was  going to eat me  alive.

She started walking but again I  called her out but she didn't stop
So I grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the nearby wall.

"Samruddhi learn to listen please "- I said
My one hand was against the wall and one on her waist

We were too close. This close that I was able to hear her uneven rhythm of her heartbeats.