GROUP STUDY!

VINEET'S POV

It feels like a dream ........
Being with Avantika. Dam!!! I waited for the whole 7 years to be with her not as her best friend but as her boyfriend.

I will make sure I will never make her feel sad.

I will treat her like a princess.
Only and only my princess.

I still remember the moment I first swa her and very soon feel in love with her.

Now dating her feels like..... A dream.

If it's a dream.. please god don't wake me up from my sleep... I want to keep dreaming this and feel her presence in my life.

______________________________________

Today I am taking Avantika to my house.

As we have planned to have a group study.

Even though I just wanted Avantika and me in my house but Avantika invited samruddhi and aahan too.

Avantika and I drove towards my home as soon as our college got over.

We reached home within half an hour.

We got down form the bike and I took off the helmet and I saw that Avantika was not able to take off her helmet.

"Come here"- I said

She hissed with frustration and walked towards me.
(She is so cute)

I helped her take off that helmet.

And we walked towards the elevator.

In the elevator no-one was there.... It were just two of us .

Me and my dear girlfriend.

Taking the advantage of no one being in the elevator I kissed her on her cheeks.

She just looked at me with a surprised face and slapped my arm.

And I chuckled looking at her face.

And soon we were on my house floor.

We got of the elevator and walked towards my home.

This was not the first time Avantika coming to my house. But this time it feels different.... Everything is changed. We are no more "best friend" we are now couples.
And I love this feeling.

I opened the door with my keys I got to see that my mom is there sitting on the sofa and reading a book.

Wtff!!! I thought mom and dad are going out today. So I planned do group study.

"Hi mom"- I said

"Hey vineet "- she said while closing her book and looking at us .

"Hi aunty "- Avantika said cheerful.

"Oh.my.god! It's you Avantika. It's been such a long time seeing u my dear? "- mom said while coming towards Avantika and hugging her .

"Yes aunty. I was too busy and had no time to come and visit u. I am really sorry"- Avantika said before breaking there hug

"No.. it's ok my dear"- mom said

"So whats special today huh?"- mom asked

"Nothing mom we are just going to study together."- I said while sitting on the sofa and making my self comfortable and relax.

"Ohh!! Just you....two?"- she asked looking at me

My mom knew that I had a crush on Avantika and she use to like that I have a crush on Avantika as she loves Avantika.