Chapter 5

From what Hana can see, the growing mass of villains don't have very impressive quirks other than the main three who stand out quite obviously as the leading villains. Most of what the masked teen can see consists of mutations quirks and a few demonstrate some minor emitter or transformation quirks, all with destructive qualities or "villainous" looking (which is such a stupid idea in her opinion since the only thing that would make a quirk villainous would if you used it to commit crime, inherently it has no moral standards, that's a completely human concept).

Hana is drawn from her observations as Thirteen hurriedly instructs the class of heroes-in-training to get towards the doors which are the quickest exit to the building. Unfortunately they are stopped by a quickly growing mass of purple mist, eerie glowing yellow eyes peer at them from within the mist, blocking their exit. A calm and somewhat posh voice comes from the mist, "My name is Kurogiri and we are the League of Villains," he introduces himself as if they were bumping into each other on the street instead of him attacking their class, "I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his final breath? Though, it seems that he is not here at the moment..."

Hana feels her mind race as she tries to analyze everything she can about the villain.

'Name: Kurogiri (most likely fake or a pseudonym, it would be stupid to give his real name that could be in government records), quirk: mist-like body capable of transporting large groups of people through them (portals? warp gates?), threat level: high, calm and polite to an extent that feels artificial (he speaks like he's reading from a script, is that just how he speaks normally or for dramatic/theatrical effect?),seems to be paying more attention to the hand covered villain despite interacting with us (supervisor? oversee-er? babysitter? Last option seems likely with the erratic movements and mumbling- is he talking in game terminology?), intends to kill All Might.'

Her mind races as a pop-up enters her sight, which she quickly flicks out of existence.

_______________________________________________

Skill 'Multitask' has automatically been activated.

X3 thinking speed for 30 minutes. Cooldown: 4 hours

_______________________________________________

The unease surrounding the group of teens and lone pro hero immediately sky-rockets at his words, the villain's motives suddenly revealed. He speaks confidently, as though whatever plan the villains have is a foolproof one, as if they have calculated every variable needed to kill the Number 1 pro hero in Japan. The thought send spears of ice-like fear down their spines. Hana feels her heartbeat steady as another pop-up appears in her peripheral vision, her classmates next to her unable to process the sight due to the fear they're experiencing.

_______________________________________________

Effect 'Fear' has overwhelmed you. Title skill 'Fear Resistance' is activated automatically. Effect 'Fear' has been removed.

_______________________________________________

'That skill is definitely useful, even if the way I got it is very much not a pleasant memory. Although, that's a story for another time, when we're, you know, not in the middle of a villain attack.'

Thirteen stands before their students protectively, hand help up with their fingers aimed towards Kurogiri in preparation to use their quirk should it be necessary. They are interrupted when Bakugo and Kirishima rush in towards the villains as they attempt to attack him, quickly swallowed up but the purple mist. Hana feels a spike of concern stab her heart at the disappearance of her first ever friend, a protective urge almost immediately replacing the feeling.