Dalilah's debut

3rd person

Jaheim's house
_____________
Dalilah's outfit

Dalilah stepped into the scene, looking fly as ever, ready to meet Jaheim's day-one homie, Maurice

Dalilah stepped into the scene, looking fly as ever, ready to meet Jaheim's day-one homie, Maurice. The air buzzed with curiosity as she entered the room.

Maurice's jaw practically hit the floor when he laid eyes on her. "Well, damn! Jaheim, you didn't tell me your girl was this stunning!"

Dalilah flashed a charming smile, soaking up the compliment. "Hey, Maurice! Thanks a bunch. Jaheim's got quite the taste, huh?"

Maurice chuckled, laying it on thick. "Taste? More like a masterpiece. You're a work of art, girl."

Meanwhile, Jaheim's simmering beneath the surface like a pot about to boil over. He shot Maurice a look that could freeze hell. "Yo, Mo, chill with the flattery. She's mine, not some exhibit."

Maurice threw up his hands, feigning innocence. "Easy, Ja! Just giving credit where it's due. Dalilah, forgive the man, he's just protective."

Dalilah laughed it off, a glint of mischief in her eyes. "No worries, Maurice. I can handle my man's jealousy."

And just like that, the trio found themselves in the dance of banter, with Dalilah gracefully waltzing into the crew, making her mark while Jaheim tried to keep his cool, one simmering glance at a time.

Please vote and comment

--------------