Dalilah's debut pt.2

As the night rolled on, Maurice couldn't resist keeping the compliments coming, turning on the charm with every sentence. "Dalilah, you're like a star in a city full of streetlights. Seriously, Jaheim, you struck gold with this one."

Dalilah played along, batting her eyelashes with a playful smirk. "Oh, Mo, you're making me blush. Jaheim, you sure you can handle all this charm?"

Jaheim's patience was wearing thin, and the temperature in the room skyrocketed. He clenched his fists, trying to keep his cool. "Come on, Mo, ease up. You're pushing it."

But Maurice, fueled by mischief, wasn't done. "Seriously, Dalilah, how did a guy like me miss out on snagging someone as gorgeous as you? Jaheim, you better watch your back!"

Dalilah shot back, keeping the banter alive. "Maurice, you had your chance, but I guess you can settle for being our charming third wheel."

The tension in the room thickened as Maurice continued his playful banter. Jaheim, unable to take it any longer, slammed his hand on the table, shattering the silence along with a glass. "Enough, Mo! Back off with the flirting, man. This ain't a joke."

Maurice raised an eyebrow, finally sensing the storm he had brewed. "Whoa, Ja, chill. Just messing around, you know?"

Dalilah, catching on, leaned in with a sly smile. "Jaheim, baby, it's all in good fun. Mo knows his boundaries."

But Jaheim, his anger reaching its peak, stormed out, leaving Maurice to stare at the shattered glass and Dalilah with a mix of concern and amusement. The flirtatious dance took an unexpected turn, leaving the trio in the aftermath of a fiasco that could redefine their dynamic.

Please vote and comment

How do we feel about the flirting and jaheim's tantrum

-------------