Chapter 1

3rd person's point of view

In a snowy Winterland, everything was calm, and an ice kingdom could be seen in front of it, with more mountains of ice behind it. That was until lava started to pour out from the sky, flowing from a massive ship flying towards the kingdom. As the floating ship reached close enough to the kingdom, a spiked anchor fell into the icy ground to pull the ship to the ground. As it came down, it destroyed many towers and laid into the ice right before the main gates. Metal doors swung open to suddenly have shells start to jump out and reveal to be koopas. The koopas ran to the front line while others on top of the ship flew to their positions, waiting for the grand entrance of their king.

Suddenly, a wizard called Kamek appeared at the front line to exclaim, "Behold! The King of the Koopas!" With a strike of his cane, the koopas turned towards each other in uniform as the mouth of the ship lifted to show the king himself.

Bowser had green and yellow skin that matched his fiery red hair, horns, and a giant shell on his back. The tall king jumped down and walked towards the castle through the line of koopas soldiers. The ice cracked beneath his feet with each step getting closer until he shouted, "Open the gates or die!" Footsteps could no be heard approaching the giant gate as a tall silhouette is seen behind the gate, joined by others by his side.

The tall gates opened with haste, and the people behind were now shown to be blue penguins with a king at the head of the army. "Attack!" The king demanded, and with a lift of his arm, his army ran forward with a war cry. They stopped five feet before Bowser and began throwing snowballs at him. One soldier threw a giant snowball with a catapult toward the wizard Kamek, but he disappeared right in time for another soldier behind to take the hit.

The penguin king raised his fist in the air to signal a stop to his soldier while exclaiming, "That is but a taste of our fury. Do you yield?" The soldiers hold snowballs in the air to threaten the Koopa king, but Bowser just chuckles instead.

"I do not." signaling Kamek beside him to lift the penguins in the air with his magic and throw them to the side. The Koopa king then unleashes his fire breath upon the gates made of ice and successfully destroys the kingdom's entrance. With the gate and walls blasted with fire, a light shines through to show the treasure Bowser has been searching for. Kamek uses magic to lift pieces of broken ice so the king can walk up towards the yellow block with a question mark on it. At the top, Bowser raises his fist down onto the block, smashing it into pieces, revealing a spinning star.

Bowser laughs with a twisted smile, declaring, "I've finally found it. And now, no one can stop me!"

 And now, no one can stop me!"