part 2

Everything was fine until I became crazy for them more like they became my life. I started neglecting my studies, my assignments and my grades had a substantial decrease.

For a while everyone thought it was because of covid that I couldn't understand what the teacher was trying to teach. But here's the thing I have always been a bright student and all my teachers had a good impression on me.

It was one day that my maths teacher called me and told me to give the phone to my mother. I don't know what they talked about but the next thing I knew was that I was crying... I was crying because my mom was beating me because I didn't send him homework but the thing that shocked her was that I didn't even knew there was any homework... She ordered me to do homework and send to mu maths sir immediately. But all I did was sit there crying and look at her.
Finally after rebelling with myself for 20 damn good minutes I finally revealed to her that I didn't know how to do it. And for the next 2 hours she helped me catch up on the lessons I missed. But that's only for math.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I was very much known to every teacher and student cause as I said I was a bright student. Here's what happened to me on a ssc class. To be honest, I never really found social science interesting and the teacher who taught us that time was really old so I ignored ssc like Jimin ignores me ( because he probably doesn't know I exist just like that ).
One sunny day at afternoon probably 1:30 pm I had my ssc class teacher was teaching but I was in my own world of watching run bts. Hell yeah teacher never really cared to ask to turn on camera. Everything was going well until she asked a question and then the student she asked to answer had my world upside down cause that was me (T_T) I got stiffed. I remember sitting still and not uttering a single word. She was like kid where are you she called my name 2 times and them was like 'okay maybe network problem' oh god a huge sigh of relief left my body and I ran downstairs and left my ssc class... Damn that was close.
I kept on going like this I kept on hiding, escaping but you know your world can always turn upside down.

                        ♡♡♡